Acknowledgement

Dear LAMMPS users and developers,

I am writing this email just to thank you for this extremely helpful community… I started contacting you during my work on master’s thesis and I didn’t have any background about neither MD or LAMMPS and now I succeeded and took my master’s degree. I started contacting you with very basic questions and knowledge. Despite this mailing list is made for people who were already users and sometimes experts in LAMMPS and MD, it guided me through my way and I always had hints and open doors from either your answers to my questions or from old questions.

I thank you all for your all efforts in being a very good thing in the world and sometimes you were like a candle in dark…

Stay blessed and great…

Best regards,

Meral

Dear LAMMPS users and developers,

I am writing this email just to thank you for this extremely helpful community… I started contacting you during my work on master’s thesis and I didn’t have any background about neither MD or LAMMPS and now I succeeded and took my master’s degree. I started contacting you with very basic questions and knowledge. Despite this mailing list is made for people who were already users and sometimes experts in LAMMPS and MD, it guided me through my way and I always had hints and open doors from either your answers to my questions or from old questions.

​thanks for your warm words.
the best way to show​ your gratitude is to help other beginners on this list.

axel.