Atoms type

Dears
Hope you are fine
I have one question and it is: I have 3 types of atoms when I simulate but in visualization by ovito I just noticed two types I don’t know how I fix it, Please help

Regards

Hi Sharif,

There are both lammps and Ovito categories on matsci.org where this question would fit.
In general, your questions seem very short which makes it very difficult for people to create useful answers. If you add more details and things you tried to fix the issue, it’d help readers to point you in the right direction.

Best,
Peter

Dear peterschindler
many thanks for your reply I solved it.
I have another question about The radial pair distribution function g(r), I read a published paper and the relation between r and g (r) are different which g (r) for some pair start reading from 0 and for other start from 1 while for another pair start from 2. Is can be do it by ovito or from lammps input file?

best regards
Hi Sharif,

There are both lammps and Ovito categories on matsci.org where this question would fit.
In general, your questions seem very short which makes it very difficult for people to create useful answers. If you add more details and things you tried to fix the issue, it’d help readers to point you in the right direction.

Best,
Peter
[/quote]