Dear KIM Community,
I'm happy to let you know that I have just released openkim-api-v1.4.1.
This is a bug fix and documentation update release which also contains a number of fixes/improvements to the Make system.
The change log entry is:
=== openkim-api-v1.4.1 ==================================================
* Added additional compiler flags to support differences between GCC and INTEL
* Fixed examples that used set_data when they should have used set_method.
* Added LDLIBS flag in split functionality of LDFLAGS variable more
appropriately. This is more inline with standard Makefile practice.
* Now 32Bit and 64Bit settings add -m32 and -m64 compiler flags
* Added KIM_MAKE_VERBOSITY setting to Make system
* Updates to README, INSTALL, and Templates
* Make system improvements and fixes
* Added checks for known buggy compilers
* Updated and corrected documentation