can Lamms output be converted fully into matlab code

Dear all,

I am working on lammps , but i need my output file to be the input file for another application. that application has matlab interface. CAn lammps output be fully convertd into matlab codes.

I have goen through the post processing of lammps output to matlab. But i i need full codes converted and it is not post processing kind of thing. It should act as input.

Please help me

I am not sure how the input for Matlab should look, but if it is simple enough you could write a script in your favourite language (Python, awk, …) that converts it for you automatically. That way you can just run LAMMPS, then convert and then run MATLAB, all in a single script.

CAn lammps output be fully convertd into matlab codes

What does that mean? There are many kinds of LAMMPS output.

What input does MATLAB need to do what?

Whatever your answers, you will need to write a program/script

that converts from one format to another. The Pizza.py tools,

advertised on the LAMMPS web page, can read all kinds of

LAMMPS output. It is still your job to convert that into something else.

Steve

Dear all,

I am working on lammps , but i need my output file to be the input file for another application. that application has matlab interface. CAn lammps output be fully convertd into matlab codes.

Not without additional programming. You can consider adapting the lammps library interface to matlab. That would be similar to the python module, that is already available. Of course, you would have to do the programming…
Axel