Compile LAMMPS with package USER-3SPN2 on HPC

Hi all
did any one compile LAMMPS with the package USER-3SPN2 on HPC?

I tried to compile on HPC in my university, however, both of administrator and I failed. When I use icc compiler, the error information is
/bin/sh: icc: command not found
icc -O2 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -I…/…/lib/poems -I/usr/local/openmpi/openmpi-1.6.5/intel-14.0.1/include -DFFT_SINGLE -DFFT_FFTW3 -I/zhome/Apps/fftw-3.3.4_intel-14.0.1/include -c …/angle_3spn2_stacking.cpp
make[1]: icc: Command not found
make[1]: *** [angle_3spn2_stacking.o] Error 127
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/yiz311/lammps-1Feb14/src/Obj_ompiLUs’
make: *** [ompiLUs] Error 2

when I use g++ to compile, the error information is

…/angle_stacking.cpp:272: error: no matching function for call to ‘LAMMPS_NS::Force::numeric(char*&)’
…/force.h:104: note: candidates are: double LAMMPS_NS::Force::numeric(const char*, int, char*)
…/angle_stacking.cpp:273: error: no matching function for call to ‘LAMMPS_NS::Force::numeric(char*&)’
…/force.h:104: note: candidates are: double LAMMPS_NS::Force::numeric(const char*, int, char*)
make[1]: *** [angle_stacking.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/yiz311/lammps-1Feb14/src/Obj_ompiLUs’
make: *** [ompiLUs] Error 2
[yiz311@…4879… src]$

When I use the same package to compile on my own desktop, there is nothing wrong.
Can anyone tell me how to solve it? Or do I need to offer more information? both LAMMPS and 3SPN2 packages are latest versions.

Hi all
did any one compile LAMMPS with the package USER-3SPN2 on HPC?

You have to contact the maintainer of that package. The error below indicates, it has not been synchronized with upstream lammps in a very long time.

The first error doesn’t shine a bright light on the expertise of your administrator, either.

Axel.

And note that USER-3SPN2 is not a package distributed
with LAMMPS.

Steve