Error compiling 1Jul11 with Intel compilers

Hi,

I receive the error below when compiling LAMMPS 1Jul11 with Intel 12.0.4, CUDA 4.0.17, and OpenMPI 1.4.3 on CentOS 5.4. I poked around in the source for a function signature for virial_compute() but found only a function that takes two ints: "void ComputePressure::virial_compute(int n, int ndiag)" in the compute_pressure.cpp file. Where should the virial_compute() function be defined? Or is there some overloading convention I am not familiar with that should allow this function to be called with no parameters?

make[1]: Entering directory `/gpfs/runtime/opt/lammps/1Jul11/src/lammps-1Jul11/src/Obj_ccv'
mpic++ -O3 -fno-alias -ip -unroll0 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -I../../lib/awpmd/ivutils/include -I../../lib/awpmd/systems/interact -I../../lib/atc -I../../lib/reax -I../../lib/poems -I../../lib/meam -DFFT_FFTW -I/gpfs/runtime/opt/fftw/2.1.5/include -c pair_cg_cmm_coul_msm.cpp
pair_cg_cmm_coul_msm.h(42): warning #1125: function "LAMMPS_NS::Pair::extract(char *, int &)" is hidden by "LAMMPS_NS::PairCGCMMCoulMSM::extract" -- virtual function override intended?
    void *extract(char *str);
          ^

pair_cg_cmm_coul_msm.cpp(250): error: identifier "virial_compute" is undefined
    if (vflag_fdotr) virial_compute();

Thanks,

Mark Howison
Application Scientist
Center for Computation & Visualization
Brown University

a) It should be virial_fdotr_compute()
b) this file: pair_cg_cmm_coul_msm.cpp
is not in the standard LAMMPS distribution.
You must have got it from Axel?

Steve

a) It should be virial_fdotr_compute()
b) this file: pair_cg_cmm_coul_msm.cpp
is not in the standard LAMMPS distribution.
You must have got it from Axel?

steve,
no. those files _are_ in the svn/git repositories.
perhaps you deleted them but didn't commit
the delete?

they've been pretty annoying, since even though
they are not listed in the Install.sh file, they always
pop up when doing a package-update. this is why
i sent you the patch fixing them. if they could/should
be removed that would be fine with me.

cheers,
     axel.