Error when running CitrineDataRetrieval

Hi,

I tried to run examples in “data_retrieval_basics” for Citrine informatics, and had the following error message. I am running the latest version of matminer. Please kindly let me know what I should do to avoid this issue.

Thanks,

Zhi-Gang

from matminer.data_retrieval.retrieve_Citrine import CitrineDataRetrieval

<details class='elided'>
<summary title='Show trimmed content'>&#183;&#183;&#183;</summary>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
ModuleNotFoundError                       Traceback (most recent call last)
<ipython-input-1-7218e193d38f> in <module>()
----> 1 from matminer.data_retrieval.retrieve_Citrine import CitrineDataRetrieval
~/anaconda3/lib/python3.6/site-packages/matminer/data_retrieval/retrieve_Citrine.py in <module>()
      1 from __future__ import absolute_import, division
----> 2 from citrination_client import CitrinationClient, ChemicalFieldQuery, \
      3     ChemicalFilter, FieldQuery, PropertyQuery, Filter, ReferenceQuery, \
      4     PifSystemQuery, DatasetQuery, DataQuery, PifSystemReturningQuery
      5 import os
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'citrination_client'

Hello Zhigang,

You need to install the Citrination client to use this example.

This can be done by either installing matminer with the “citrine” optional requirements (pip install matminer[citrine]) or just manually installing the Citrination client (pip install citrination-client)

Logan

···

Sent: Monday, March 11, 2019 3:48 PM
To: matminer
Subject: Error when running CitrineDataRetrieval

Hi,

I tried to run examples in “data_retrieval_basics” for Citrine informatics, and had the following error message. I am running the latest version of matminer. Please kindly let me know what I should do to avoid this issue.

Thanks,

Zhi-Gang

**from** matminer.data_retrieval.retrieve_Citrine **import** CitrineDataRetrieval

in ()

----> 1 from matminer.data_retrieval.retrieve_Citrine import CitrineDataRetrieval

~/anaconda3/lib/python3.6/site-packages/matminer/data_retrieval/retrieve_Citrine.py in <module>()

** 1** from future import absolute_import, division

** 3** ChemicalFilter, FieldQuery, PropertyQuery, Filter, ReferenceQuery, \

**      4**     PifSystemQuery, DatasetQuery, DataQuery, PifSystemReturningQuery

** 5** import os

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘citrination_client’

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “matminer” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Hi Logan,

Thanks so much for your advice. Problem solved.

Best

Zhi-Gang

···

On Monday, March 11, 2019 at 4:10:35 PM UTC-5, Logan Ward wrote:

Hello Zhigang,

You need to install the Citrination client to use this example.

This can be done by either installing matminer with the “citrine” optional requirements (pip install matminer[citrine]) or just manually installing the Citrination client (pip install citrination-client)

Logan

Sent: Monday, March 11, 2019 3:48 PM
To: matminer
Subject: Error when running CitrineDataRetrieval

Hi,

Thanks,

Zhi-Gang

**from** matminer.data_retrieval.retrieve_Citrine **import** CitrineDataRetrieval
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
<ipython-input-1-7218e193d38f> in <module>()

**      1** from __future__ import absolute_import, division
**      3**     ChemicalFilter, FieldQuery, PropertyQuery, Filter, ReferenceQuery, \
**      4**     PifSystemQuery, DatasetQuery, DataQuery, PifSystemReturningQuery
**      5** import os

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'citrination_client'

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “matminer” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.