error

Dear Axel

I am trying to compile the new version of lammps, but compilation is terminated with the error mentioned below. I followed one of your old post, to solve the problem, by deleting pair_adp_omp.cpp, pair_adp_omp.h and then make package-update but i got the same error, please suggest how can i solve the problem.

Thanks in advance

Error

mpicxx -O -DFFT_FFTW -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DMPICH_IGNORE_CXX_SEEK -DLMP_USER_OMP -I…/…/lib/colvars -I…/…/lib/awpmd/ivutils/include -I…/…/lib/awpmd/systems/interact -I…/…/lib/atc -I…/…/src -I…/…/lib/reax -I…/…/lib/poems -DLMP_MPIIO -I…/…/lib/meam -DMPICH_SKIP_MPICXX -DFFT_FFTW -I/home/metal/Documents/lammps-1Feb14/examples/voronoi/install/include/voro++ -Iopenkim-api-vX.X.X/KIM_API -c …/pair_adp_omp.cpp

…/pair_adp_omp.cpp: In member function ‘void LAMMPS_NS::PairADPOMP::eval(int, int, LAMMPS_NS::ThrData*)’:

…/pair_adp_omp.cpp:203:10: error: ‘class LAMMPS_NS::ThrData’ has no member named ‘timer’

…/pair_adp_omp.cpp:203:16: error: incomplete type ‘LAMMPS_NS::Timer’ used in nested name specifier

…/pair_adp_omp.cpp:221:10: error: ‘class LAMMPS_NS::ThrData’ has no member named ‘timer’

…/pair_adp_omp.cpp:221:16: error: incomplete type ‘LAMMPS_NS::Timer’ used in nested name specifier

make[1]: *** [pair_adp_omp.o] Error 1

make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/metal/Documents/lammps-1Feb14/src/Obj_ubuntup1’

make: *** [ubuntup1] Error 2

Anik shrivastava
Senior Research Fellow
Naval Materials Research Lab,DRDO
Mumbai-400085
India

Dear Axel

I am trying to compile the new version of lammps, but compilation is terminated with the error mentioned below. I followed one of your old post, to solve the problem, by deleting pair_adp_omp.cpp, pair_adp_omp.h and then make package-update but i got the same error, please suggest how can i solve the problem.

You didn’t follow my advice.

Why don’t you install the current version?