Failing to build with support for pair style lj/charmm/coul/long

Dear LAMMPS masters,

I have built LAMMPS (tag stable_17Nov2016) in an Ubuntu box (16.04):

make yes-molecule
make yes-kspace
make ubuntu

I get a bunch of warnings but no errors (see log at the end of the message).

I verified the packages were installed:

$> make package-status | grep YES
Installed YES: package KSPACE
Installed YES: package MOLECULE

Calling lmp -h shows that lj/charmm/coul/long is missing from the list of pair styles. It also shows no specific KSpace styles:

$> lmp -h

• Pair styles:

beck born born/coul/dsf born/coul/wolf buck
buck/coul/cut coul/cut coul/debye coul/dsf coul/streitz
coul/wolf dpd dpd/tstat gauss
hbond/dreiding/lj hbond/dreiding/morse hybrid
hybrid/overlay lj96/cut lj/charmm/coul/charmm
lj/charmm/coul/charmm/implicit lj/cubic lj/cut lj/cut/coul/cut
lj/cut/coul/debye lj/cut/coul/dsf lj/cut/tip4p/cut
lj/expand lj/gromacs lj/gromacs/coul/gromacs lj/smooth
lj/smooth/linear mie/cut morse soft
table tip4p/cut yukawa zbl zero

• KSpace styles:

• Fix styles

So I’m at a loss here. Can anyone please advise me how to build LAMMPS with support for this pair style?

This is the output of the build:

make[1]: Entering directory ‘/sw/lammps/stable_17Nov2016/src/Obj_ubuntu’
cc -O -o fastdep.exe …/DEPEND/fastdep.c
make[1]: Leaving directory ‘/sw/lammps/stable_17Nov2016/src/Obj_ubuntu’
make[1]: Entering directory ‘/sw/lammps/stable_17Nov2016/src/Obj_ubuntu’
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_lj_charmm_coul_charmm.cpp
…/pair_lj_charmm_coul_charmm.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairLJCharmmCoulCharmm::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/pair_lj_charmm_coul_charmm.cpp:379:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
if (me == 0) fread(&setflag[i][j],sizeof(int),1,fp);
^
…/pair_lj_charmm_coul_charmm.cpp:383:52: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&epsilon[i][j],sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_lj_charmm_coul_charmm.cpp:384:50: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&sigma[i][j],sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_lj_charmm_coul_charmm.cpp:385:50: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&eps14[i][j],sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_lj_charmm_coul_charmm.cpp:386:52: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&sigma14[i][j],sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_lj_charmm_coul_charmm.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairLJCharmmCoulCharmm::read_restart_settings(FILE*)’:
…/pair_lj_charmm_coul_charmm.cpp:440:45: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&cut_lj_inner,sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_lj_charmm_coul_charmm.cpp:441:39: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&cut_lj,sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_lj_charmm_coul_charmm.cpp:442:47: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&cut_coul_inner,sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_lj_charmm_coul_charmm.cpp:443:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&cut_coul,sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_lj_charmm_coul_charmm.cpp:444:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&offset_flag,sizeof(int),1,fp);
^
…/pair_lj_charmm_coul_charmm.cpp:445:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&mix_flag,sizeof(int),1,fp);
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/dihedral_zero.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_group_group.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_zbl.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_buck.cpp
…/pair_buck.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairBuck::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/pair_buck.cpp:311:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_buck.cpp:315:46: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&a[i][j],sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_buck.cpp:316:48: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&rho[i][j],sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_buck.cpp:317:46: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&c[i][j],sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_buck.cpp:318:48: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&cut[i][j],sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_buck.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairBuck::read_restart_settings(FILE*)’:
…/pair_buck.cpp:347:43: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&cut_global,sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_buck.cpp:348:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_buck.cpp:349:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_buck.cpp:350:39: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&tail_flag,sizeof(int),1,fp);
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/atom_vec_charge.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_lj_cut_coul_msm.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/bond_zero.cpp
…/bond_zero.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::BondZero::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/bond_zero.cpp:131:53: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&r0[1],sizeof(double),atom->nbondtypes,fp);
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_temp_csld.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_rdf.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_lj_cut_coul_dsf.cpp
…/pair_lj_cut_coul_dsf.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairLJCutCoulDSF::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/pair_lj_cut_coul_dsf.cpp:380:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_coul_dsf.cpp:384:52: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_coul_dsf.cpp:385:50: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_coul_dsf.cpp:386:51: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&cut_lj[i][j],sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_lj_cut_coul_dsf.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairLJCutCoulDSF::read_restart_settings(FILE*)’:
…/pair_lj_cut_coul_dsf.cpp:416:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&alpha,sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_lj_cut_coul_dsf.cpp:417:46: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&cut_lj_global,sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_lj_cut_coul_dsf.cpp:418:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_coul_dsf.cpp:419:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_coul_dsf.cpp:420:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_coul_dsf.cpp:421:39: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_temp_sphere.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_gravity.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_msd_chunk.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_shear_history.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/bond_morse.cpp
…/bond_morse.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::BondMorse::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/bond_morse.cpp:176:53: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&d0[1],sizeof(double),atom->nbondtypes,fp);
^
…/bond_morse.cpp:177:56: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&alpha[1],sizeof(double),atom->nbondtypes,fp);
^
…/bond_morse.cpp:178:53: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_lj96_cut.cpp
…/pair_lj96_cut.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairLJ96Cut::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/pair_lj96_cut.cpp:643:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj96_cut.cpp:647:52: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj96_cut.cpp:648:50: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj96_cut.cpp:649:48: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj96_cut.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairLJ96Cut::read_restart_settings(FILE*)’:
…/pair_lj96_cut.cpp:678:43: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj96_cut.cpp:679:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj96_cut.cpp:680:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj96_cut.cpp:681:39: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_tmd.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/input.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_property_local.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_lj_charmm_coul_msm.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_angle_local.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/neigh_list.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/region_plane.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/random_mars.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/dihedral_opls.cpp
…/dihedral_opls.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::DihedralOPLS::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/dihedral_opls.cpp:335:57: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&k1[1],sizeof(double),atom->ndihedraltypes,fp);
^
…/dihedral_opls.cpp:336:57: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&k2[1],sizeof(double),atom->ndihedraltypes,fp);
^
…/dihedral_opls.cpp:337:57: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&k3[1],sizeof(double),atom->ndihedraltypes,fp);
^
…/dihedral_opls.cpp:338:57: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&k4[1],sizeof(double),atom->ndihedraltypes,fp);
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/force.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/min_fire.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/create_box.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_lj_expand.cpp
…/pair_lj_expand.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairLJExpand::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/pair_lj_expand.cpp:328:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_expand.cpp:332:52: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_expand.cpp:333:50: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_expand.cpp:334:50: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&shift[i][j],sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_lj_expand.cpp:335:48: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_expand.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairLJExpand::read_restart_settings(FILE*)’:
…/pair_lj_expand.cpp:364:43: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_expand.cpp:365:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_expand.cpp:366:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_expand.cpp:367:39: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_wall_lj93.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_com.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_ke.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_soft.cpp
…/pair_soft.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairSoft::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/pair_soft.cpp:250:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_soft.cpp:254:54: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&prefactor[i][j],sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_soft.cpp:255:48: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_soft.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairSoft::read_restart_settings(FILE*)’:
…/pair_soft.cpp:280:43: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_soft.cpp:281:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/dihedral_charmm.cpp
…/dihedral_charmm.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::DihedralCharmm::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/dihedral_charmm.cpp:411:56: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&k[1],sizeof(double),atom->ndihedraltypes,fp);
^
…/dihedral_charmm.cpp:412:64: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&multiplicity[1],sizeof(int),atom->ndihedraltypes,fp);
^
…/dihedral_charmm.cpp:413:57: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&shift[1],sizeof(int),atom->ndihedraltypes,fp);
^
…/dihedral_charmm.cpp:414:61: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&weight[1],sizeof(double),atom->ndihedraltypes,fp);
^
…/dihedral_charmm.cpp:415:40: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&weightflag,sizeof(int),1,fp);
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_respa.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_wall.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/library.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_dpd_tstat.cpp
…/pair_dpd_tstat.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairDPDTstat::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/pair_dpd_tstat.cpp:234:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_dpd_tstat.cpp:238:50: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&gamma[i][j],sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_dpd_tstat.cpp:239:48: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_dpd_tstat.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairDPDTstat::read_restart_settings(FILE*)’:
…/pair_dpd_tstat.cpp:267:40: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&t_start,sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_dpd_tstat.cpp:268:39: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&t_stop,sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_dpd_tstat.cpp:269:43: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_dpd_tstat.cpp:270:34: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&seed,sizeof(int),1,fp);
^
…/pair_dpd_tstat.cpp:271:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/reader.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_gyration_chunk.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_lj_gromacs_coul_gromacs.cpp
…/pair_lj_gromacs_coul_gromacs.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairLJGromacsCoulGromacs::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/pair_lj_gromacs_coul_gromacs.cpp:383:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_gromacs_coul_gromacs.cpp:387:52: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_gromacs_coul_gromacs.cpp:388:50: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_gromacs_coul_gromacs.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairLJGromacsCoulGromacs::read_restart_settings(FILE*)’:
…/pair_lj_gromacs_coul_gromacs.cpp:417:45: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_gromacs_coul_gromacs.cpp:418:39: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_gromacs_coul_gromacs.cpp:419:47: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&cut_coul_inner,sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_lj_gromacs_coul_gromacs.cpp:420:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_gromacs_coul_gromacs.cpp:421:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_gromacs_coul_gromacs.cpp:422:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/comm_brick.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/remap.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_spring_self.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_nve_noforce.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_hybrid.cpp
…/pair_hybrid.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairHybrid::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/pair_hybrid.cpp:755:48: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
if (me == 0) fread(&nstyles,sizeof(int),1,fp);
^
…/pair_hybrid.cpp:772:44: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
if (me == 0) fread(&n,sizeof(int),1,fp);
^
…/pair_hybrid.cpp:775:54: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
if (me == 0) fread(keywords[m],sizeof(char),n,fp);
^
…/pair_hybrid.cpp:781:44: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_hybrid.cpp:785:60: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
if (me == 0) fread(special_lj[m],sizeof(double),4,fp);
^
…/pair_hybrid.cpp:788:44: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_hybrid.cpp:792:62: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
if (me == 0) fread(special_coul[m],sizeof(double),4,fp);
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/angle_hybrid.cpp
…/angle_hybrid.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::AngleHybrid::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/angle_hybrid.cpp:338:48: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/angle_hybrid.cpp:347:44: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/angle_hybrid.cpp:350:54: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_angle.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/dump_movie.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/atom_vec_line.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_nph.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_pe_atom.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_buck_coul_cut.cpp
…/pair_buck_coul_cut.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairBuckCoulCut::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/pair_buck_coul_cut.cpp:366:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_buck_coul_cut.cpp:370:46: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_buck_coul_cut.cpp:371:48: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_buck_coul_cut.cpp:372:46: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_buck_coul_cut.cpp:373:51: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_buck_coul_cut.cpp:374:53: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&cut_coul[i][j],sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_buck_coul_cut.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairBuckCoulCut::read_restart_settings(FILE*)’:
…/pair_buck_coul_cut.cpp:405:46: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_buck_coul_cut.cpp:406:48: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&cut_coul_global,sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_buck_coul_cut.cpp:407:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_buck_coul_cut.cpp:408:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_buck_coul_cut.cpp:409:39: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/min_hftn.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_pair_local.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_lj_charmm_coul_charmm_implicit.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pppm_cg.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_heat_flux.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_temp_region.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_hbond_dreiding_lj.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/imbalance_var.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/angle_cosine.cpp
…/angle_cosine.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::AngleCosine::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/angle_cosine.cpp:197:70: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
if (comm->me == 0) fread(&k[1],sizeof(double),atom->nangletypes,fp);
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_ave_time.cpp
…/fix_ave_time.cpp: In member function ‘void LAMMPS_NS::FixAveTime::invoke_scalar(LAMMPS_NS::bigint)’:
…/fix_ave_time.cpp:698:53: warning: ignoring return value of ‘int ftruncate(int, __off_t)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
if (fileend > 0) ftruncate(fileno(fp),fileend);
^
…/fix_ave_time.cpp: In member function ‘void LAMMPS_NS::FixAveTime::invoke_vector(LAMMPS_NS::bigint)’:
…/fix_ave_time.cpp:909:53: warning: ignoring return value of ‘int ftruncate(int, __off_t)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_lj_cut_tip4p_cut.cpp
…/pair_lj_cut_tip4p_cut.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairLJCutTIP4PCut::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/pair_lj_cut_tip4p_cut.cpp:611:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_tip4p_cut.cpp:615:52: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_tip4p_cut.cpp:616:50: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_tip4p_cut.cpp:617:51: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_tip4p_cut.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairLJCutTIP4PCut::read_restart_settings(FILE*)’:
…/pair_lj_cut_tip4p_cut.cpp:653:35: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&typeO,sizeof(int),1,fp);
^
…/pair_lj_cut_tip4p_cut.cpp:654:35: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&typeH,sizeof(int),1,fp);
^
…/pair_lj_cut_tip4p_cut.cpp:655:35: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&typeB,sizeof(int),1,fp);
^
…/pair_lj_cut_tip4p_cut.cpp:656:35: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&typeA,sizeof(int),1,fp);
^
…/pair_lj_cut_tip4p_cut.cpp:657:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&qdist,sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_lj_cut_tip4p_cut.cpp:659:46: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_tip4p_cut.cpp:660:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_tip4p_cut.cpp:661:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_tip4p_cut.cpp:662:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_tip4p_cut.cpp:663:39: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/dihedral_harmonic.cpp
…/dihedral_harmonic.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::DihedralHarmonic::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/dihedral_harmonic.cpp:333:56: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&k[1],sizeof(double),atom->ndihedraltypes,fp);
^
…/dihedral_harmonic.cpp:334:56: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&sign[1],sizeof(int),atom->ndihedraltypes,fp);
^
…/dihedral_harmonic.cpp:335:64: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&multiplicity[1],sizeof(int),atom->ndihedraltypes,fp);
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_lj_cut_coul_long.cpp
…/pair_lj_cut_coul_long.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairLJCutCoulLong::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/pair_lj_cut_coul_long.cpp:831:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_coul_long.cpp:835:52: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_coul_long.cpp:836:50: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_coul_long.cpp:837:51: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_coul_long.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairLJCutCoulLong::read_restart_settings(FILE*)’:
…/pair_lj_cut_coul_long.cpp:868:46: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_coul_long.cpp:869:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_coul_long.cpp:870:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_coul_long.cpp:871:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_coul_long.cpp:872:39: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_coul_long.cpp:873:44: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&ncoultablebits,sizeof(int),1,fp);
^
…/pair_lj_cut_coul_long.cpp:874:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&tabinner,sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_lj_long_coul_long.cpp
…/pair_lj_long_coul_long.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairLJLongCoulLong::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/pair_lj_long_coul_long.cpp:389:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_long_coul_long.cpp:393:57: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&epsilon_read[i][j],sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_lj_long_coul_long.cpp:394:55: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&sigma_read[i][j],sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_lj_long_coul_long.cpp:395:56: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&cut_lj_read[i][j],sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_lj_long_coul_long.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairLJLongCoulLong::read_restart_settings(FILE*)’:
…/pair_lj_long_coul_long.cpp:426:46: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_long_coul_long.cpp:427:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_long_coul_long.cpp:428:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_long_coul_long.cpp:429:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_long_coul_long.cpp:430:44: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_long_coul_long.cpp:431:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_long_coul_long.cpp:432:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&ewald_order,sizeof(int),1,fp);
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pppm.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/delete_atoms.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fft3d_wrap.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/imbalance_neigh.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_setforce.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_angmom_chunk.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/atom_map.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_tune_kspace.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/read_dump.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_nve.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_nh_sphere.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_wall_lj126.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_recenter.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_read_restart.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_lj_cut.cpp
…/pair_lj_cut.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairLJCut::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/pair_lj_cut.cpp:637:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut.cpp:641:52: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut.cpp:642:50: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut.cpp:643:48: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairLJCut::read_restart_settings(FILE*)’:
…/pair_lj_cut.cpp:672:43: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut.cpp:673:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut.cpp:674:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut.cpp:675:39: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/neigh_full.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_box_relax.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/read_restart.cpp
…/read_restart.cpp: In member function ‘void LAMMPS_NS::ReadRestart::command(int, char**)’:
…/read_restart.cpp:296:36: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&flag,sizeof(int),1,fp);
^
…/read_restart.cpp:300:44: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&procsperfile,sizeof(int),1,fp);
^
…/read_restart.cpp:303:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/read_restart.cpp:307:35: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&n,sizeof(int),1,fp);
^
…/read_restart.cpp:313:39: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(buf,sizeof(double),n,fp);
^
…/read_restart.cpp:373:36: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/read_restart.cpp:376:44: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&procsperfile,sizeof(int),1,fp);
^
…/read_restart.cpp:385:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/read_restart.cpp:389:35: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&n,sizeof(int),1,fp);
^
…/read_restart.cpp:395:39: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(buf,sizeof(double),n,fp);
^
…/read_restart.cpp: In member function ‘void LAMMPS_NS::ReadRestart::file_layout()’:
…/read_restart.cpp:1020:67: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(all_written_send_sizes,sizeof(int),nprocs_file,fp);
^
…/read_restart.cpp: In member function ‘char* LAMMPS_NS::ReadRestart::read_string()’:
…/read_restart.cpp:1171:46: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
if (me == 0) fread(value,sizeof(char),n,fp);
^
…/read_restart.cpp: In member function ‘void LAMMPS_NS::ReadRestart::read_int_vec(int, int*)’:
…/read_restart.cpp:1183:43: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
if (me == 0) fread(vec,sizeof(int),n,fp);
^
…/read_restart.cpp: In member function ‘void LAMMPS_NS::ReadRestart::read_double_vec(int, double*)’:
…/read_restart.cpp:1194:46: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
if (me == 0) fread(vec,sizeof(double),n,fp);
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/lattice.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_dpd.cpp
…/pair_dpd.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairDPD::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/pair_dpd.cpp:319:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_dpd.cpp:323:47: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&a0[i][j],sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_dpd.cpp:324:50: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&gamma[i][j],sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_dpd.cpp:325:48: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_dpd.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairDPD::read_restart_settings(FILE*)’:
…/pair_dpd.cpp:353:44: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&temperature,sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_dpd.cpp:354:43: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_dpd.cpp:355:34: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&seed,sizeof(int),1,fp);
^
…/pair_dpd.cpp:356:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_store.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/dump_custom.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/atom_vec_molecular.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/verlet.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/reader_native.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_spring.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_lj_smooth.cpp
…/pair_lj_smooth.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairLJSmooth::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/pair_lj_smooth.cpp:356:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_smooth.cpp:360:52: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_smooth.cpp:361:50: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_smooth.cpp:362:54: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&cut_inner[i][j],sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_lj_smooth.cpp:363:48: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_smooth.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairLJSmooth::read_restart_settings(FILE*)’:
…/pair_lj_smooth.cpp:393:49: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&cut_inner_global,sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_lj_smooth.cpp:394:43: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_smooth.cpp:395:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_smooth.cpp:396:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_born_coul_wolf.cpp
…/pair_born_coul_wolf.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairBornCoulWolf::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/pair_born_coul_wolf.cpp:365:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_born_coul_wolf.cpp:369:46: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_born_coul_wolf.cpp:370:48: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_born_coul_wolf.cpp:371:50: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_born_coul_wolf.cpp:372:46: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_born_coul_wolf.cpp:373:46: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&d[i][j],sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_born_coul_wolf.cpp:374:51: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_born_coul_wolf.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairBornCoulWolf::read_restart_settings(FILE*)’:
…/pair_born_coul_wolf.cpp:406:36: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&alf,sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_born_coul_wolf.cpp:407:46: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_born_coul_wolf.cpp:408:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_born_coul_wolf.cpp:409:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_born_coul_wolf.cpp:410:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_wall_lj1043.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_dipole_chunk.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_reduce_region.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_pe.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/atom_vec_tri.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/improper_zero.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_contact_atom.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/ewald_disp.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_nh.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/region_sphere.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_drag.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/region_intersect.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_hexorder_atom.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_langevin.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_aveforce.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/output.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_nvt.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/bond_nonlinear.cpp
…/bond_nonlinear.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::BondNonlinear::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/bond_nonlinear.cpp:171:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&epsilon[1],sizeof(double),atom->nbondtypes,fp);
^
…/bond_nonlinear.cpp:172:53: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/bond_nonlinear.cpp:173:56: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&lamda[1],sizeof(double),atom->nbondtypes,fp);
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/create_atoms.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/improper_harmonic.cpp
…/improper_harmonic.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::ImproperHarmonic::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/improper_harmonic.cpp:280:56: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&k[1],sizeof(double),atom->nimpropertypes,fp);
^
…/improper_harmonic.cpp:281:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&chi[1],sizeof(double),atom->nimpropertypes,fp);
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_planeforce.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_ave_correlate.cpp
…/fix_ave_correlate.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::FixAveCorrelate::end_of_step()’:
…/fix_ave_correlate.cpp:537:53: warning: ignoring return value of ‘int ftruncate(int, __off_t)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/bond.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/neigh_request.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/main.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/universe.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_buck_coul_long.cpp
…/pair_buck_coul_long.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairBuckCoulLong::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/pair_buck_coul_long.cpp:404:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_buck_coul_long.cpp:408:46: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_buck_coul_long.cpp:409:48: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_buck_coul_long.cpp:410:46: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_buck_coul_long.cpp:411:51: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_buck_coul_long.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairBuckCoulLong::read_restart_settings(FILE*)’:
…/pair_buck_coul_long.cpp:443:46: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_buck_coul_long.cpp:444:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_buck_coul_long.cpp:445:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_buck_coul_long.cpp:446:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_buck_coul_long.cpp:447:39: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_buck_coul_long.cpp:448:44: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_buck_coul_long.cpp:449:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/read_data.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_store_state.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/region.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_enforce2d.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_temp_deform.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/lammps.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/respa.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_cna_atom.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/neigh_shardlow.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_lj_cut_coul_cut.cpp
…/pair_lj_cut_coul_cut.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairLJCutCoulCut::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/pair_lj_cut_coul_cut.cpp:357:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_coul_cut.cpp:361:52: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_coul_cut.cpp:362:50: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_coul_cut.cpp:363:51: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_coul_cut.cpp:364:53: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&cut_coul[i][j],sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_lj_cut_coul_cut.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairLJCutCoulCut::read_restart_settings(FILE*)’:
…/pair_lj_cut_coul_cut.cpp:394:46: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_coul_cut.cpp:395:48: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_coul_cut.cpp:396:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_coul_cut.cpp:397:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_coul_cut.cpp:398:39: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/rcb.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_spring_chunk.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_vcm_chunk.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_deprecated.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/create_bonds.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/region_union.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_temp_rescale.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/neighbor.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/msm.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_nph_sphere.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/comm_tiled.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_vector.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/imbalance_group.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/write_restart.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/molecule.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/dihedral_multi_harmonic.cpp
…/dihedral_multi_harmonic.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::DihedralMultiHarmonic::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/dihedral_multi_harmonic.cpp:320:57: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&a1[1],sizeof(double),atom->ndihedraltypes,fp);
^
…/dihedral_multi_harmonic.cpp:321:57: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&a2[1],sizeof(double),atom->ndihedraltypes,fp);
^
…/dihedral_multi_harmonic.cpp:322:57: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&a3[1],sizeof(double),atom->ndihedraltypes,fp);
^
…/dihedral_multi_harmonic.cpp:323:57: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&a4[1],sizeof(double),atom->ndihedraltypes,fp);
^
…/dihedral_multi_harmonic.cpp:324:57: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&a5[1],sizeof(double),atom->ndihedraltypes,fp);
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_temp_csvr.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/write_coeff.cpp
…/write_coeff.cpp: In member function ‘void LAMMPS_NS::WriteCoeff::command(int, char**)’:
…/write_coeff.cpp:96:25: warning: ignoring return value of ‘char* fgets(char*, int, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fgets(str,256,one); // coeff
^
…/write_coeff.cpp:100:25: warning: ignoring return value of ‘char* fgets(char*, int, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fgets(str,256,one);
^
…/write_coeff.cpp:103:27: warning: ignoring return value of ‘char* fgets(char*, int, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fgets(str,256,one);
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/velocity.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/min_cg.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/domain.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/procmap.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/gridcomm.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pppm_tip4p.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/neigh_half_nsq.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pppm_stagger.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/angle_table.cpp
…/angle_table.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::AngleTable::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/angle_table.cpp:292:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&tabstyle,sizeof(int),1,fp);
^
…/angle_table.cpp:293:39: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&tablength,sizeof(int),1,fp);
^
…/angle_table.cpp: In member function ‘void LAMMPS_NS::AngleTable::read_table(LAMMPS_NS::AngleTable::Table*, char*, char*)’:
…/angle_table.cpp:385:27: warning: ignoring return value of ‘char* fgets(char*, int, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fgets(line,MAXLINE,fp); // no match, skip section
^
…/angle_table.cpp:387:27: warning: ignoring return value of ‘char* fgets(char*, int, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fgets(line,MAXLINE,fp);
^
…/angle_table.cpp:388:64: warning: ignoring return value of ‘char* fgets(char*, int, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
for (int i = 0; i < tb->ninput; i++) fgets(line,MAXLINE,fp);
^
…/angle_table.cpp:394:25: warning: ignoring return value of ‘char* fgets(char*, int, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fgets(line,MAXLINE,fp);
^
…/angle_table.cpp:403:25: warning: ignoring return value of ‘char* fgets(char*, int, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fgets(line,MAXLINE,fp);
^
…/angle_table.cpp:405:27: warning: ignoring return value of ‘char* fgets(char*, int, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fgets(line,MAXLINE,fp);
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/integrate.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_erotate_sphere.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/replicate.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_lj_smooth_linear.cpp
…/pair_lj_smooth_linear.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairLJSmoothLinear::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/pair_lj_smooth_linear.cpp:287:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_smooth_linear.cpp:291:52: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_smooth_linear.cpp:292:50: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_smooth_linear.cpp:293:48: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_smooth_linear.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairLJSmoothLinear::read_restart_settings(FILE*)’:
…/pair_lj_smooth_linear.cpp:320:43: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_smooth_linear.cpp:321:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/math_special.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/delete_bonds.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/finish.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/run.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_controller.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/bond_fene_expand.cpp
…/bond_fene_expand.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::BondFENEExpand::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/bond_fene_expand.cpp:229:52: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&k[1],sizeof(double),atom->nbondtypes,fp);
^
…/bond_fene_expand.cpp:230:53: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/bond_fene_expand.cpp:231:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/bond_fene_expand.cpp:232:56: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&sigma[1],sizeof(double),atom->nbondtypes,fp);
^
…/bond_fene_expand.cpp:233:56: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&shift[1],sizeof(double),atom->nbondtypes,fp);
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_nve_sphere.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_ave_histo.cpp
…/fix_ave_histo.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::FixAveHisto::end_of_step()’:
…/fix_ave_histo.cpp:823:53: warning: ignoring return value of ‘int ftruncate(int, __off_t)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/bond_fene.cpp
…/bond_fene.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::BondFENE::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/bond_fene.cpp:220:52: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/bond_fene.cpp:221:53: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/bond_fene.cpp:222:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/bond_fene.cpp:223:56: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&sigma[1],sizeof(double),atom->nbondtypes,fp);
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/displace_atoms.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/improper.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/reader_xyz.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_temp_chunk.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_buck_coul_msm.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/min_linesearch.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/ewald.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_deform.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/rerun.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/atom.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_hbond_dreiding_morse.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_wall_harmonic.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_lj_cut_tip4p_long.cpp
…/pair_lj_cut_tip4p_long.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairLJCutTIP4PLong::read_restart_settings(FILE*)’:
…/pair_lj_cut_tip4p_long.cpp:527:35: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_tip4p_long.cpp:528:35: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_tip4p_long.cpp:529:35: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_tip4p_long.cpp:530:35: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_tip4p_long.cpp:531:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_tip4p_long.cpp:533:46: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_tip4p_long.cpp:534:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_tip4p_long.cpp:535:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_tip4p_long.cpp:536:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_tip4p_long.cpp:537:39: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_tip4p_long.cpp:538:44: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_tip4p_long.cpp:539:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/min_quickmin.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_chunk_atom.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/min.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_print.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/atom_vec_ellipsoid.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/imbalance_time.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_lj_cut_coul_debye.cpp
…/pair_lj_cut_coul_debye.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairLJCutCoulDebye::read_restart_settings(FILE*)’:
…/pair_lj_cut_coul_debye.cpp:174:46: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_coul_debye.cpp:175:48: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_coul_debye.cpp:176:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&kappa,sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_lj_cut_coul_debye.cpp:177:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cut_coul_debye.cpp:178:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_mie_cut.cpp
…/pair_mie_cut.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairMIECut::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/pair_mie_cut.cpp:664:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_mie_cut.cpp:668:52: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_mie_cut.cpp:669:50: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_mie_cut.cpp:670:49: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&gamR[i][j],sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_mie_cut.cpp:671:49: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&gamA[i][j],sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_mie_cut.cpp:672:48: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_mie_cut.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairMIECut::read_restart_settings(FILE*)’:
…/pair_mie_cut.cpp:703:43: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_mie_cut.cpp:704:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_mie_cut.cpp:705:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_mie_cut.cpp:706:39: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/imbalance_store.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/atom_vec.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_wall_reflect.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/neigh_gran.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_gyration.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_cmap.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/atom_vec_template.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_dihedral_local.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/imbalance.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_nvt_sllod.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_viscous.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_erotate_sphere_atom.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/improper_cvff.cpp
…/improper_cvff.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::ImproperCvff::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/improper_cvff.cpp:339:56: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&k[1],sizeof(double),atom->nimpropertypes,fp);
^
…/improper_cvff.cpp:340:56: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&sign[1],sizeof(int),atom->nimpropertypes,fp);
^
…/improper_cvff.cpp:341:64: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&multiplicity[1],sizeof(int),atom->nimpropertypes,fp);
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_temp_berendsen.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_pair.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/atom_vec_sphere.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/angle_harmonic.cpp
…/angle_harmonic.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::AngleHarmonic::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/angle_harmonic.cpp:215:53: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&k[1],sizeof(double),atom->nangletypes,fp);
^
…/angle_harmonic.cpp:216:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&theta0[1],sizeof(double),atom->nangletypes,fp);
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/balance.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_temp.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/error.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_pressure.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_tip4p_long.cpp
…/pair_tip4p_long.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairTIP4PLong::read_restart_settings(FILE*)’:
…/pair_tip4p_long.cpp:466:35: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_tip4p_long.cpp:467:35: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_tip4p_long.cpp:468:35: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_tip4p_long.cpp:469:35: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_tip4p_long.cpp:470:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_property_atom.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_improper_local.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_property_chunk.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/neigh_stencil.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_lj_cubic.cpp
…/pair_lj_cubic.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairLJCubic::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/pair_lj_cubic.cpp:289:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cubic.cpp:293:52: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cubic.cpp:294:50: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cubic.cpp:295:54: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cubic.cpp:296:48: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_cubic.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairLJCubic::read_restart_settings(FILE*)’:
…/pair_lj_cubic.cpp:323:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_displace_atom.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_dihedral.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_coul_wolf.cpp
…/pair_coul_wolf.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairCoulWolf::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/pair_coul_wolf.cpp:254:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_coul_wolf.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairCoulWolf::read_restart_settings(FILE*)’:
…/pair_coul_wolf.cpp:278:36: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&alf,sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_coul_wolf.cpp:279:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_coul_wolf.cpp:280:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_coul_wolf.cpp:281:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_yukawa.cpp
…/pair_yukawa.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairYukawa::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/pair_yukawa.cpp:257:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_yukawa.cpp:261:46: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_yukawa.cpp:262:48: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_yukawa.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairYukawa::read_restart_settings(FILE*)’:
…/pair_yukawa.cpp:289:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_yukawa.cpp:290:43: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_yukawa.cpp:291:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_yukawa.cpp:292:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_coul_dsf.cpp
…/pair_coul_dsf.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairCoulDSF::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/pair_coul_dsf.cpp:257:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_coul_dsf.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairCoulDSF::read_restart_settings(FILE*)’:
…/pair_coul_dsf.cpp:281:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_coul_dsf.cpp:282:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_coul_dsf.cpp:283:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_coul_dsf.cpp:284:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/angle_cosine_periodic.cpp
…/angle_cosine_periodic.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::AngleCosinePeriodic::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/angle_cosine_periodic.cpp:250:53: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/angle_cosine_periodic.cpp:251:50: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&b[1],sizeof(int),atom->nangletypes,fp);
^
…/angle_cosine_periodic.cpp:252:61: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&multiplicity[1],sizeof(int),atom->nangletypes,fp);
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_bond_local.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/image.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_temp_ramp.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_beck.cpp
…/pair_beck.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairBeck::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/pair_beck.cpp:284:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_beck.cpp:288:47: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&AA[i][j],sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_beck.cpp:289:47: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&BB[i][j],sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_beck.cpp:290:47: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&aa[i][j],sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_beck.cpp:291:50: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&alpha[i][j],sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_beck.cpp:292:49: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&beta[i][j],sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_beck.cpp:293:48: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_beck.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairBeck::read_restart_settings(FILE*)’:
…/pair_beck.cpp:323:43: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_beck.cpp:324:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/thermo.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/minimize.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/update.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/angle_charmm.cpp
…/angle_charmm.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::AngleCharmm::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/angle_charmm.cpp:249:53: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/angle_charmm.cpp:250:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/angle_charmm.cpp:251:56: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&k_ub[1],sizeof(double),atom->nangletypes,fp);
^
…/angle_charmm.cpp:252:56: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&r_ub[1],sizeof(double),atom->nangletypes,fp);
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/angle_cosine_squared.cpp
…/angle_cosine_squared.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::AngleCosineSquared::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/angle_cosine_squared.cpp:215:53: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/angle_cosine_squared.cpp:216:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_group.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_store_force.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/angle_cosine_delta.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/angle_zero.cpp
…/angle_zero.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::AngleZero::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/angle_zero.cpp:133:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_dt_reset.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/citeme.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_buck_long_coul_long.cpp
…/pair_buck_long_coul_long.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairBuckLongCoulLong::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/pair_buck_long_coul_long.cpp:386:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_buck_long_coul_long.cpp:390:56: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&buck_a_read[i][j],sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_buck_long_coul_long.cpp:391:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&buck_rho_read[i][j],sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_buck_long_coul_long.cpp:392:56: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&buck_c_read[i][j],sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_buck_long_coul_long.cpp:393:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&cut_buck_read[i][j],sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_buck_long_coul_long.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairBuckLongCoulLong::read_restart_settings(FILE*)’:
…/pair_buck_long_coul_long.cpp:425:48: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&cut_buck_global,sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_buck_long_coul_long.cpp:426:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_buck_long_coul_long.cpp:427:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_buck_long_coul_long.cpp:428:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_buck_long_coul_long.cpp:429:44: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_buck_long_coul_long.cpp:430:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_buck_long_coul_long.cpp:431:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&ewald_order,sizeof(int),1,fp);
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/bond_table.cpp
…/bond_table.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::BondTable::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/bond_table.cpp:236:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/bond_table.cpp:237:39: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/bond_table.cpp: In member function ‘void LAMMPS_NS::BondTable::read_table(LAMMPS_NS::BondTable::Table*, char*, char*)’:
…/bond_table.cpp:314:27: warning: ignoring return value of ‘char* fgets(char*, int, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/bond_table.cpp:316:27: warning: ignoring return value of ‘char* fgets(char*, int, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fgets(line,MAXLINE,fp);
^
…/bond_table.cpp:317:64: warning: ignoring return value of ‘char* fgets(char*, int, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/bond_table.cpp:323:25: warning: ignoring return value of ‘char* fgets(char*, int, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fgets(line,MAXLINE,fp);
^
…/bond_table.cpp:335:25: warning: ignoring return value of ‘char* fgets(char*, int, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fgets(line,MAXLINE,fp);
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_addforce.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_tip4p_cut.cpp
…/pair_tip4p_cut.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairTIP4PCut::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/pair_tip4p_cut.cpp:470:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_tip4p_cut.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairTIP4PCut::read_restart_settings(FILE*)’:
…/pair_tip4p_cut.cpp:497:35: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_tip4p_cut.cpp:498:35: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_tip4p_cut.cpp:499:35: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_tip4p_cut.cpp:500:35: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_tip4p_cut.cpp:501:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_tip4p_cut.cpp:503:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/atom_vec_hybrid.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/random_park.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_vacf.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/set.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_npt_sphere.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/region_cylinder.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_lj_charmm_coul_long.cpp
…/pair_lj_charmm_coul_long.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairLJCharmmCoulLong::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/pair_lj_charmm_coul_long.cpp:861:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_charmm_coul_long.cpp:865:52: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_charmm_coul_long.cpp:866:50: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_charmm_coul_long.cpp:867:50: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&eps14[i][j],sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_lj_charmm_coul_long.cpp:868:52: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&sigma14[i][j],sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_lj_charmm_coul_long.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairLJCharmmCoulLong::read_restart_settings(FILE*)’:
…/pair_lj_charmm_coul_long.cpp:900:45: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_charmm_coul_long.cpp:901:39: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_charmm_coul_long.cpp:902:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_charmm_coul_long.cpp:903:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_charmm_coul_long.cpp:904:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_charmm_coul_long.cpp:905:44: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_charmm_coul_long.cpp:906:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_coul_streitz.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/write_data.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/body.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_lj_gromacs.cpp
…/pair_lj_gromacs.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairLJGromacs::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/pair_lj_gromacs.cpp:345:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_gromacs.cpp:349:52: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_gromacs.cpp:350:50: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_gromacs.cpp:351:54: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_gromacs.cpp:352:48: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_gromacs.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairLJGromacs::read_restart_settings(FILE*)’:
…/pair_lj_gromacs.cpp:382:49: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&cut_inner_global,sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_lj_gromacs.cpp:383:43: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_gromacs.cpp:384:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_gromacs.cpp:385:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_bond.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_ave_histo_weight.cpp
…/fix_ave_histo_weight.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::FixAveHistoWeight::end_of_step()’:
…/fix_ave_histo_weight.cpp:499:53: warning: ignoring return value of ‘int ftruncate(int, __off_t)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_momentum.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/region_block.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/neigh_half_multi.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_torque_chunk.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/angle.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_external.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_inertia_chunk.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_temp_profile.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/variable.cpp
…/variable.cpp: In member function ‘int LAMMPS_NS::Variable::next(int, char**)’:
…/variable.cpp:669:33: warning: ignoring return value of ‘int fscanf(FILE*, const char*, …)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fscanf(fp,"%d",&nextindex);
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_nvt_sphere.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/atom_vec_angle.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_npt.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_improper.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_hybrid_overlay.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_ke_atom.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/improper_umbrella.cpp
…/improper_umbrella.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::ImproperUmbrella::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/improper_umbrella.cpp:321:57: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&kw[1],sizeof(double),atom->nimpropertypes,fp);
^
…/improper_umbrella.cpp:322:57: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&w0[1],sizeof(double),atom->nimpropertypes,fp);
^
…/improper_umbrella.cpp:323:56: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&C[1],sizeof(double),atom->nimpropertypes,fp);
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/math_extra.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_coul_long.cpp
…/pair_coul_long.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairCoulLong::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/pair_coul_long.cpp:297:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_coul_long.cpp:300:61: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
if (me == 0) fread(&scale[i][j],sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_coul_long.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairCoulLong::read_restart_settings(FILE*)’:
…/pair_coul_long.cpp:326:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_coul_long.cpp:327:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_coul_long.cpp:328:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_coul_long.cpp:329:44: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_coul_long.cpp:330:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/dump_image.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_slice.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_property_atom.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/write_dump.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_coul_debye.cpp
…/pair_coul_debye.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairCoulDebye::read_restart_settings(FILE*)’:
…/pair_coul_debye.cpp:153:43: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_coul_debye.cpp:154:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_coul_debye.cpp:155:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_coul_debye.cpp:156:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/neigh_derive.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/bond_quartic.cpp
…/bond_quartic.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::BondQuartic::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/bond_quartic.cpp:281:52: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/bond_quartic.cpp:282:53: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&b1[1],sizeof(double),atom->nbondtypes,fp);
^
…/bond_quartic.cpp:283:53: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&b2[1],sizeof(double),atom->nbondtypes,fp);
^
…/bond_quartic.cpp:284:53: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&rc[1],sizeof(double),atom->nbondtypes,fp);
^
…/bond_quartic.cpp:285:53: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&u0[1],sizeof(double),atom->nbondtypes,fp);
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_msd.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_minimize.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/improper_hybrid.cpp
…/improper_hybrid.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::ImproperHybrid::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/improper_hybrid.cpp:320:48: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/improper_hybrid.cpp:329:44: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/improper_hybrid.cpp:332:54: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/atom_vec_full.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/dihedral.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_gauss.cpp
…/pair_gauss.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairGauss::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/pair_gauss.cpp:285:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_gauss.cpp:289:46: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_gauss.cpp:290:46: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&b[i][j],sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_gauss.cpp:291:48: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_gauss.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairGauss::read_restart_settings(FILE*)’:
…/pair_gauss.cpp:318:43: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_gauss.cpp:319:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_gauss.cpp:320:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_morse.cpp
…/pair_morse.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairMorse::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/pair_morse.cpp:269:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_morse.cpp:273:47: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&d0[i][j],sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_morse.cpp:274:50: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&alpha[i][j],sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_morse.cpp:275:47: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&r0[i][j],sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_morse.cpp:276:48: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_morse.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairMorse::read_restart_settings(FILE*)’:
…/pair_morse.cpp:304:43: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_morse.cpp:305:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_morse.cpp:306:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/dump_dcd.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/change_box.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/dump_local.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/min_sd.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/region_prism.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/atom_vec_body.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_omega_chunk.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/neigh_bond.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pppm_disp_tip4p.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/atom_vec_bond.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/kspace.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_temp_com.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_lj_long_tip4p_long.cpp
…/pair_lj_long_tip4p_long.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairLJLongTIP4PLong::read_restart_settings(FILE*)’:
…/pair_lj_long_tip4p_long.cpp:1512:35: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_long_tip4p_long.cpp:1513:35: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_long_tip4p_long.cpp:1514:35: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_long_tip4p_long.cpp:1515:35: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_long_tip4p_long.cpp:1516:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_long_tip4p_long.cpp:1518:46: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_long_tip4p_long.cpp:1519:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_long_tip4p_long.cpp:1520:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_long_tip4p_long.cpp:1521:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_long_tip4p_long.cpp:1522:44: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_lj_long_tip4p_long.cpp:1523:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_indent.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_born_coul_dsf.cpp
…/pair_born_coul_dsf.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairBornCoulDSF::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/pair_born_coul_dsf.cpp:367:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_born_coul_dsf.cpp:371:46: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_born_coul_dsf.cpp:372:48: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_born_coul_dsf.cpp:373:50: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_born_coul_dsf.cpp:374:46: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_born_coul_dsf.cpp:375:46: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_born_coul_dsf.cpp:376:51: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_born_coul_dsf.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairBornCoulDSF::read_restart_settings(FILE*)’:
…/pair_born_coul_dsf.cpp:408:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_born_coul_dsf.cpp:409:46: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_born_coul_dsf.cpp:410:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_born_coul_dsf.cpp:411:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_born_coul_dsf.cpp:412:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fft3d.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_table.cpp
…/pair_table.cpp: In member function ‘void LAMMPS_NS::PairTable::read_table(LAMMPS_NS::PairTable::Table*, char*, char*)’:
…/pair_table.cpp:376:27: warning: ignoring return value of ‘char* fgets(char*, int, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_table.cpp:378:27: warning: ignoring return value of ‘char* fgets(char*, int, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fgets(line,MAXLINE,fp);
^
…/pair_table.cpp:379:64: warning: ignoring return value of ‘char* fgets(char*, int, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_table.cpp:385:25: warning: ignoring return value of ‘char* fgets(char*, int, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fgets(line,MAXLINE,fp);
^
…/pair_table.cpp:413:25: warning: ignoring return value of ‘char* fgets(char*, int, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fgets(line,MAXLINE,fp);
^
…/pair_table.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairTable::read_restart_settings(FILE*)’:
…/pair_table.cpp:970:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_table.cpp:971:39: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_table.cpp:972:39: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&ewaldflag,sizeof(int),1,fp);
^
…/pair_table.cpp:973:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&pppmflag,sizeof(int),1,fp);
^
…/pair_table.cpp:974:37: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&msmflag,sizeof(int),1,fp);
^
…/pair_table.cpp:975:44: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&dispersionflag,sizeof(int),1,fp);
^
…/pair_table.cpp:976:39: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&tip4pflag,sizeof(int),1,fp);
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_coul_cut.cpp
…/pair_coul_cut.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairCoulCut::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/pair_coul_cut.cpp:249:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_coul_cut.cpp:252:59: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
if (me == 0) fread(&cut[i][j],sizeof(double),1,fp);
^
…/pair_coul_cut.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairCoulCut::read_restart_settings(FILE*)’:
…/pair_coul_cut.cpp:276:43: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_coul_cut.cpp:277:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_coul_cut.cpp:278:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_stress_atom.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/comm.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_born_coul_msm.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_adapt.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/group.cpp
…/group.cpp: In member function ‘void LAMMPS_NS::Group::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/group.cpp:728:47: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
if (me == 0) fread(&ngroup,sizeof(int),1,fp);
^
…/group.cpp:740:44: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/group.cpp:744:53: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
if (me == 0) fread(names[i],sizeof(char),n,fp);
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_balance.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/msm_cg.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/bond_hybrid.cpp
…/bond_hybrid.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::BondHybrid::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/bond_hybrid.cpp:322:48: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/bond_hybrid.cpp:331:44: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/bond_hybrid.cpp:334:54: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_heat.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_coul_msm.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/modify.cpp
…/modify.cpp: In member function ‘int LAMMPS_NS::Modify::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/modify.cpp:1164:60: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
if (me == 0) fread(&nfix_restart_global,sizeof(int),1,fp);
^
…/modify.cpp:1181:44: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/modify.cpp:1184:63: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
if (me == 0) fread(id_restart_global[i],sizeof(char),n,fp);
^
…/modify.cpp:1187:44: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/modify.cpp:1190:66: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
if (me == 0) fread(style_restart_global[i],sizeof(char),n,fp);
^
…/modify.cpp:1193:44: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/modify.cpp:1196:66: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
if (me == 0) fread(state_restart_global[i],sizeof(char),n,fp);
^
…/modify.cpp:1206:61: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
if (me == 0) fread(&nfix_restart_peratom,sizeof(int),1,fp);
^
…/modify.cpp:1223:44: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/modify.cpp:1226:64: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
if (me == 0) fread(id_restart_peratom[i],sizeof(char),n,fp);
^
…/modify.cpp:1229:44: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/modify.cpp:1232:67: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
if (me == 0) fread(style_restart_peratom[i],sizeof(char),n,fp);
^
…/modify.cpp:1235:44: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_nve_limit.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_temp_partial.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/atom_vec_atomic.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_restrain.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/dihedral_helix.cpp
…/dihedral_helix.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::DihedralHelix::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/dihedral_helix.cpp:325:59: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&aphi[1],sizeof(double),atom->ndihedraltypes,fp);
^
…/dihedral_helix.cpp:326:59: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&bphi[1],sizeof(double),atom->ndihedraltypes,fp);
^
…/dihedral_helix.cpp:327:59: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&cphi[1],sizeof(double),atom->ndihedraltypes,fp);
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/dihedral_hybrid.cpp
…/dihedral_hybrid.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::DihedralHybrid::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/dihedral_hybrid.cpp:323:48: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/dihedral_hybrid.cpp:332:44: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/dihedral_hybrid.cpp:335:54: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_born.cpp
…/pair_born.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairBorn::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/pair_born.cpp:334:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_born.cpp:338:46: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_born.cpp:339:48: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_born.cpp:340:50: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_born.cpp:341:46: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_born.cpp:342:46: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_born.cpp:343:48: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_born.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairBorn::read_restart_settings(FILE*)’:
…/pair_born.cpp:374:43: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_born.cpp:375:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_born.cpp:376:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_born.cpp:377:39: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/dump_atom.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_orientorder_atom.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_ave_chunk.cpp
…/fix_ave_chunk.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::FixAveChunk::end_of_step()’:
…/fix_ave_chunk.cpp:1022:53: warning: ignoring return value of ‘int ftruncate(int, __off_t)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_cluster_atom.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/dump.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/memory.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_spring_rg.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/dump_cfg.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/timer.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_ave_atom.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_com_chunk.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_wall_region.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_centro_atom.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pppm_disp.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_coord_atom.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_born_coul_long.cpp
…/pair_born_coul_long.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairBornCoulLong::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/pair_born_coul_long.cpp:427:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_born_coul_long.cpp:431:46: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_born_coul_long.cpp:432:48: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_born_coul_long.cpp:433:50: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_born_coul_long.cpp:434:46: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_born_coul_long.cpp:435:46: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_born_coul_long.cpp:436:51: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_born_coul_long.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairBornCoulLong::read_restart_settings(FILE*)’:
…/pair_born_coul_long.cpp:470:46: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_born_coul_long.cpp:471:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_born_coul_long.cpp:472:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_born_coul_long.cpp:473:38: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_born_coul_long.cpp:474:39: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_born_coul_long.cpp:475:44: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_born_coul_long.cpp:476:41: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_move.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_halt.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/neigh_half_bin.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/remap_wrap.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_lineforce.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/info.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/bond_harmonic.cpp
…/bond_harmonic.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::BondHarmonic::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/bond_harmonic.cpp:168:52: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/bond_harmonic.cpp:169:53: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/region_cone.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/neigh_respa.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/compute_reduce.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/fix_press_berendsen.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/pair_zero.cpp
…/pair_zero.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairZero::read_restart(FILE*)’:
…/pair_zero.cpp:176:58: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_zero.cpp:180:48: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_zero.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void LAMMPS_NS::PairZero::read_restart_settings(FILE*)’:
…/pair_zero.cpp:205:43: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
^
…/pair_zero.cpp:206:39: warning: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
fread(&coeffflag,sizeof(int),1,fp);
^
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/dump_xyz.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/irregular.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 -DLAMMPS_GZIP -DLAMMPS_JPEG -DLAMMPS_PNG -DLAMMPS_FFMPEG -DFFT_FFTW3 -c …/special.cpp
mpic++ -g -O3 pair_lj_charmm_coul_charmm.o dihedral_zero.o compute_group_group.o pair_zbl.o pair_buck.o atom_vec_charge.o pair_lj_cut_coul_msm.o bond_zero.o fix_temp_csld.o compute_rdf.o pair_lj_cut_coul_dsf.o compute_temp_sphere.o fix_gravity.o compute_msd_chunk.o fix_shear_history.o bond_morse.o pair_lj96_cut.o fix_tmd.o input.o compute_property_local.o pair_lj_charmm_coul_msm.o compute_angle_local.o neigh_list.o region_plane.o random_mars.o dihedral_opls.o force.o min_fire.o create_box.o pair_lj_expand.o fix_wall_lj93.o compute_com.o compute_ke.o pair_soft.o dihedral_charmm.o fix_respa.o fix_wall.o library.o pair_dpd_tstat.o reader.o compute_gyration_chunk.o pair_lj_gromacs_coul_gromacs.o comm_brick.o remap.o fix_spring_self.o fix_nve_noforce.o pair_hybrid.o angle_hybrid.o compute_angle.o dump_movie.o atom_vec_line.o fix_nph.o compute_pe_atom.o pair_buck_coul_cut.o min_hftn.o compute_pair_local.o pair_lj_charmm_coul_charmm_implicit.o pppm_cg.o compute_heat_flux.o compute_temp_region.o pair_hbond_dreiding_lj.o imbalance_var.o angle_cosine.o fix_ave_time.o pair_lj_cut_tip4p_cut.o dihedral_harmonic.o pair_lj_cut_coul_long.o pair_lj_long_coul_long.o pppm.o delete_atoms.o fft3d_wrap.o imbalance_neigh.o fix_setforce.o compute_angmom_chunk.o atom_map.o fix_tune_kspace.o read_dump.o fix_nve.o fix_nh_sphere.o fix_wall_lj126.o fix_recenter.o fix_read_restart.o pair_lj_cut.o neigh_full.o fix_box_relax.o read_restart.o lattice.o pair_dpd.o fix_store.o dump_custom.o atom_vec_molecular.o verlet.o reader_native.o fix_spring.o pair_lj_smooth.o pair_born_coul_wolf.o fix_wall_lj1043.o compute_dipole_chunk.o compute_reduce_region.o compute_pe.o atom_vec_tri.o improper_zero.o compute_contact_atom.o ewald_disp.o fix_nh.o region_sphere.o fix_drag.o pair.o region_intersect.o compute_hexorder_atom.o fix_langevin.o fix_aveforce.o output.o fix_nvt.o bond_nonlinear.o create_atoms.o improper_harmonic.o fix_planeforce.o fix_ave_correlate.o bond.o neigh_request.o main.o universe.o pair_buck_coul_long.o read_data.o fix_store_state.o region.o fix_enforce2d.o compute_temp_deform.o lammps.o respa.o compute_cna_atom.o neigh_shardlow.o pair_lj_cut_coul_cut.o rcb.o fix_spring_chunk.o compute_vcm_chunk.o fix_deprecated.o create_bonds.o region_union.o fix_temp_rescale.o neighbor.o msm.o fix_nph_sphere.o comm_tiled.o fix_vector.o imbalance_group.o write_restart.o molecule.o dihedral_multi_harmonic.o fix_temp_csvr.o write_coeff.o velocity.o min_cg.o domain.o procmap.o gridcomm.o pppm_tip4p.o neigh_half_nsq.o pppm_stagger.o angle_table.o integrate.o compute_erotate_sphere.o replicate.o pair_lj_smooth_linear.o math_special.o delete_bonds.o finish.o run.o fix_controller.o bond_fene_expand.o fix_nve_sphere.o fix_ave_histo.o bond_fene.o displace_atoms.o improper.o reader_xyz.o compute_temp_chunk.o pair_buck_coul_msm.o min_linesearch.o ewald.o fix_deform.o rerun.o atom.o pair_hbond_dreiding_morse.o fix_wall_harmonic.o pair_lj_cut_tip4p_long.o min_quickmin.o compute_chunk_atom.o min.o fix_print.o atom_vec_ellipsoid.o imbalance_time.o pair_lj_cut_coul_debye.o pair_mie_cut.o imbalance_store.o atom_vec.o fix_wall_reflect.o neigh_gran.o compute_gyration.o fix_cmap.o atom_vec_template.o compute_dihedral_local.o imbalance.o fix_nvt_sllod.o fix_viscous.o compute_erotate_sphere_atom.o improper_cvff.o fix_temp_berendsen.o compute_pair.o atom_vec_sphere.o angle_harmonic.o balance.o compute_temp.o error.o compute_pressure.o pair_tip4p_long.o fix_property_atom.o compute_improper_local.o compute_property_chunk.o neigh_stencil.o pair_lj_cubic.o compute_displace_atom.o compute_dihedral.o pair_coul_wolf.o pair_yukawa.o pair_coul_dsf.o angle_cosine_periodic.o compute_bond_local.o image.o compute_temp_ramp.o pair_beck.o thermo.o minimize.o update.o angle_charmm.o angle_cosine_squared.o fix_group.o fix_store_force.o angle_cosine_delta.o angle_zero.o fix_dt_reset.o citeme.o pair_buck_long_coul_long.o bond_table.o fix_addforce.o pair_tip4p_cut.o atom_vec_hybrid.o random_park.o compute_vacf.o set.o fix_npt_sphere.o region_cylinder.o pair_lj_charmm_coul_long.o pair_coul_streitz.o fix.o write_data.o body.o pair_lj_gromacs.o compute_bond.o fix_ave_histo_weight.o fix_momentum.o region_block.o neigh_half_multi.o compute_torque_chunk.o angle.o fix_external.o compute_inertia_chunk.o compute_temp_profile.o variable.o fix_nvt_sphere.o atom_vec_angle.o fix_npt.o compute_improper.o pair_hybrid_overlay.o compute_ke_atom.o improper_umbrella.o math_extra.o pair_coul_long.o dump_image.o compute_slice.o compute_property_atom.o write_dump.o pair_coul_debye.o neigh_derive.o bond_quartic.o compute_msd.o fix_minimize.o improper_hybrid.o compute.o atom_vec_full.o dihedral.o pair_gauss.o pair_morse.o dump_dcd.o change_box.o dump_local.o min_sd.o region_prism.o atom_vec_body.o compute_omega_chunk.o neigh_bond.o pppm_disp_tip4p.o atom_vec_bond.o kspace.o compute_temp_com.o pair_lj_long_tip4p_long.o fix_indent.o pair_born_coul_dsf.o fft3d.o pair_table.o pair_coul_cut.o compute_stress_atom.o comm.o pair_born_coul_msm.o fix_adapt.o group.o fix_balance.o msm_cg.o bond_hybrid.o fix_heat.o pair_coul_msm.o modify.o fix_nve_limit.o compute_temp_partial.o atom_vec_atomic.o fix_restrain.o dihedral_helix.o dihedral_hybrid.o pair_born.o dump_atom.o compute_orientorder_atom.o fix_ave_chunk.o compute_cluster_atom.o dump.o memory.o fix_spring_rg.o dump_cfg.o timer.o fix_ave_atom.o compute_com_chunk.o fix_wall_region.o compute_centro_atom.o pppm_disp.o compute_coord_atom.o pair_born_coul_long.o fix_move.o fix_halt.o neigh_half_bin.o remap_wrap.o fix_lineforce.o info.o bond_harmonic.o region_cone.o neigh_respa.o compute_reduce.o fix_press_berendsen.o pair_zero.o dump_xyz.o irregular.o special.o -lfftw3 -ljpeg -lpng -o …/lmp_ubuntu
size …/lmp_ubuntu
text data bss dec hex filename
4742349 12224 16728 4771301 48cde5 …/lmp_ubuntu
make[1]: Leaving directory ‘/sw/lammps/stable_17Nov2016/src/Obj_ubuntu’

Dear LAMMPS masters,

I have built LAMMPS (tag stable_17Nov2016) in an Ubuntu box (16.04):

make yes-molecule
make yes-kspace
make ubuntu

I get a bunch of warnings but no errors (see log at the end of the
message).

I verified the packages were installed:
$> make package-status | grep YES
Installed YES: package KSPACE
Installed YES: package MOLECULE

Calling lmp -h shows that lj/charmm/coul/long is missing from the list of
pair styles. It also shows no specific KSpace styles:
$> lmp -h
* Pair styles:

beck born born/coul/dsf born/coul/wolf buck

buck/coul/cut coul/cut coul/debye coul/dsf
coul/streitz
coul/wolf dpd dpd/tstat gauss
hbond/dreiding/lj hbond/dreiding/morse hybrid

hybrid/overlay lj96/cut lj/charmm/coul/charmm
lj/charmm/coul/charmm/implicit lj/cubic lj/cut
lj/cut/coul/cut
lj/cut/coul/debye lj/cut/coul/dsf lj/cut/tip4p/cut

lj/expand lj/gromacs lj/gromacs/coul/gromacs lj/smooth

lj/smooth/linear mie/cut morse soft

table tip4p/cut yukawa zbl zero

* KSpace styles:

* Fix styles

So I'm at a loss here. Can anyone please advise me how to build LAMMPS
with support for this pair style?

​please look below and see that your newly compiled executable is called
"lmp_ubuntu"​ not "lmp". thus try: ./lmp_ubuntu -h and check again.

axel.

​[...]​

compute_coord_atom.o pair_born_coul_long.o fix_move.o fix_halt.o