Fix adapt pair style

Dear all,

I am trying to set the temperature in the y_direction of the micelle example twice its x_direction value. Here is my script and the data file exists in the micelle folder of the examples under “data.micelle” name. However, I got the following error: “ERROR: Fix adapt pair style does not exist (…/fix_adapt.cpp:205)”. Could you please elaborate? Thanks!

Emily

I am trying to set the temperature in the y_direction of the micelle example twice its x_direction value. Here is my script and the data file exists in the micelle folder of the examples under “data.micelle” name. However, I got the following error: “ERROR: Fix adapt pair style does not exist (…/fix_adapt.cpp:205)”. Could you please elaborate? Thanks!

Emily

When does this error occur? Is it before or after the first equilibration run? I think the fix might complain as soon as you switch from a soft potential to an lj potential, as then there is no such thing as a parameter “a” for a soft potential anymore. Try adding an unfix 4 under the “unfix 3”-line or repeating the fix with the proper LJ-parameters if that is what you want to achieve.