GRANULAR PARTICLE LOCATIONS NOT CHANGING RANDOMLY WHEN I DUMP THEM INTO A FILE

Dear Lammps Users,

I am doing research on granular materials in college and I am performing simulations on python using the output of particle locations from the in.pour file in LAMMPS.
My problem is the following: I would like for the locations of the particles to be random and change every time that I run in.pour and dump it to a different file. However this is not happening for me.
The particle locations are not changing when I run in. pour, instead they are the same every time I run the code. I have tried everything I could to fix this but I cannot seem to figure it out

Does anyone have any idea as to why this is happening and how to fix this issue? I was reading the LAMMPS manual and from what I understood, the dumps should be randomized each time, so I am not sure what is causing the particles locations to not change.

Thank you all for you time!

Pseudo-random numbers (the stream of random input positions you are calling) require a seed as an input. When given the same seed, the sequence of the positions as they are called are always the same. Change the seed, change the sequence.