help with installation of voronoi package

Finally, I could solve the problem with the following error:

…/compute_voronoi_atom.h:24:21: fatal error: voro++.hh: No such file or directory

I edited the line 24 in compute_voronoi_atom.h file and changed the following line

#include “voro++.hh”

to

#include “/home/myaccount/voronoi/include/voro++/voro++.hh”

However, I encountered another error. This error contains several lines of which I only bring some. May you have any idea what is going wrong?

compute_voronoi_atom.o(.text+0x808): In function LAMMPS_NS::ComputeVoronoi::processCell(voro::voronoicell_neighbor&, int)': : undefined reference to voro::voronoicell_base::volume()’
compute_voronoi_atom.o(.text+0x83a): In function LAMMPS_NS::ComputeVoronoi::processCell(voro::voronoicell_neighbor&, int)': : undefined reference to voro::voronoicell_base::face_areas(std::vector<double, std::allocator >&)’
compute_voronoi_atom.o(.text+0x928): In function LAMMPS_NS::ComputeVoronoi::processCell(voro::voronoicell_neighbor&, int)': : undefined reference to voro::voronoicell_base::surface_area()’
compute_voronoi_atom.o(.text+0x94c): In function LAMMPS_NS::ComputeVoronoi::processCell(voro::voronoicell_neighbor&, int)': : undefined reference to voro::voronoicell_base::face_areas(std::vector<double, std::allocator >&)’
compute_voronoi_atom.o(.text+0x9f8): In function LAMMPS_NS::ComputeVoronoi::processCell(voro::voronoicell_neighbor&, int)': : undefined reference to voro::voronoicell_base::vertices(std::vector<double, std::allocator >&)’
compute_voronoi_atom.o(.text+0xa05): In function LAMMPS_NS::ComputeVoronoi::processCell(voro::voronoicell_neighbor&, int)': : undefined reference to voro::voronoicell_base::face_vertices(std::vector<int, std::allocator >&)’

compute_voronoi_atom.o(.text+0x15dc): In function LAMMPS_NS::ComputeVoronoi::compute_peratom()': : undefined reference to voro::container::container(double, double, double, double, double, double, int, int, int, bool, bool, bool, int)’

compute_voronoi_atom.o(.text+0x1803): In function LAMMPS_NS::ComputeVoronoi::compute_peratom()': : undefined reference to voro::container_base::~container_base()’
compute_voronoi_atom.o(.text+0x1815): In function LAMMPS_NS::ComputeVoronoi::compute_peratom()': : undefined reference to voro::voronoicell_neighbor::~voronoicell_neighbor()’

Your problem are the missing VORONOI package compiler directives.

Well, your solution is a hack that works around one missing directive
(the include path) but specifying a full path in the header file (you
should never have to do that it is bad practice).

The persisting problem is due to the other compiler directives still
missing (those that control the linker process).

I'm sorry but I have no idea why the VORONOI/Makefile.lammps is not
included in your build process (even though it is referenced in your
Makefile.package.settings file). I suggest you find a local Linux
wizard to figure out that riddle.
Best,
Daniel