high charged particle adsorption

Hi dear lammps users
I have simulated a charged particle between tow parallel walls wich are not charged.
there is no electric fields or external forces or initial velocities in this simulation, but my charged particle has a motion towards the lower wall. I use dump custom to see my forces. There is a large negative force in the Z direction wich increases with the magnitude of the particles charge. there is similar behavior for positive or negative charge. (for example it is fz=-218 Kcal/moll.A for q=-55/+55 and -7.5 Kcal/moll.A for q=-10/+10)
So what is the reason?
Thanks alot

Hi dear lammps users
I have simulated a charged particle between tow parallel walls wich are not charged.
there is no electric fields or external forces or initial velocities in this simulation, but my charged particle has a motion towards the lower wall. I use dump custom to see my forces. There is a large negative force in the Z direction wich increases with the magnitude of the particles charge. there is similar behavior for positive or negative charge. (for example it is fz=-218 Kcal/moll.A for q=-55/+55 and -7.5 Kcal/moll.A for q=-10/+10)
So what is the reason?
Thanks alot

Could be many reasons. There is not enough
information in your post to say. Try to figure
out where the force contributions to your particles
are coming from.

Steve

Hi,

Does this mean that the force, -218 or -7.5, does not change sign with
opposite signs of charges? It seems you are getting a F=c*q^2, c=some
constant.

Is your system charge neutral? Which pair_style and/or kspace_style was used?