[lammps-users] export .fig or .eps from lammps

Thank you for your answer,

The data that used in ovito software. but I need EPS format to have high quality.

EPS format is based on a vector that I import to adobe illustrator and export PDF files for creating high resolution.

I attached an example to show things that I need.
Best regards
Usef

export.pdf (83.5 KB)

Thank you for your answer,

The data that used in ovito software. but I need EPS format to have high quality.

EPS format is based on a vector that I import to adobe illustrator and export PDF files for creating high resolution.

The attached pdf shows a “plot” of simulation data.

Please note that LAMMPS is NOT a software for generating plots, but for generating the data.
Also this is not a mailing list for OVITO (they have their own user support infrastructure) but for LAMMPS.

Such plots can be created with a variety of software packages. You can easily do a web search to find some of them.
What is most suitable depends on the platform you are on and your skill level and preference.
Popular choices on Linux are gnuplot, grace, python with matplotlib, or matlab for example.
But as a scientist using a computer you should have use some of those and be familiar with them.
How to get a high quality output (mind you EPS files are only higher quality, if they contain vector graphics, but they can also contain pixel graphics and then be as “bad” as PNG or JPEG) is question for the documentation and/or user support of those software packages.

Axel.