[lammps-users] Fix Indent command In peridynamics example.

Hello all,

I have been using the LAMMPS peridynamics module for sometime, setting up LAMMPS on our local high performance computing centre and on my own workstation, I am certain it is set up correctly being able to run almost every example and my own work however I have always recieved an Illegal fix indent command for the example file in.peri supplied with LAMMPS. All other features work perfectly, except this example because of the indent command. Any suggestion on how to get this to work would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you kindly

Rizgar Mella

Hello all,

I have been using the LAMMPS peridynamics module for sometime, setting up LAMMPS on our local high performance computing centre and on my own workstation, I am certain it is set up correctly being able to run almost every example and my own work however I have always recieved an Illegal fix indent command for the example file in.peri supplied with LAMMPS. All other features work perfectly, except this example because of the indent command. Any suggestion on how to get this to work would be greatly appreciated.

as always when reporting incompatibilities, please let us know which version and
patchlevel of LAMMPS are you using exactly.

the fix inden syntax was enhanced in a not backwards compatible
way with the patch from March 5th 2010.

the peri input example works fine for me with an up-to-date binary.

cheers,
    axel.