Hi, I have a question of LAMMPS compilation w/h MEAM library.
Here is my steps of compilation of LAMMPS.
- I complied LAMMPS using Makefile.serial. It worked well. lmp_serial was appeared.
- Built MEAM library at lib/meam directroy. It also done well.
- Complied LAMMPS using Makefile.mymachine_meam. It also compiled well. lmp_mymachine_meam was appeared.
Here is my Makefile.mymachine_meam
nano_meam = Intel, mpiCC, MPI, FFTW, MEAM library
SHELL = /bin/sh
CC = mpiCC
CCFLAGS = -O2 -l…/…/…/lib/meam -DFFT_FFTW -DMPICH_IGNORE_CXX_SEEK
DEPFLAGS = -M
LINK = mpiCC
LINKFLAGS = -O -L…/…/lib/meam
USRLIB = -lfftw -lgfortran -lmeam -lmpich
SYSLIB = -lpthread -lstdc++ -lm
ARCHIVE = ar
ARFLAGS = -rc
SIZE = size
(LINK) (LINKFLAGS) (OBJ) (USRLIB) (SYSLIB) -o (EXE)
lib: (OBJ) (ARCHIVE) (ARFLAGS) (EXE) $(OBJ)
(CC) (CCFLAGS) -c $<
(CC) (CCFLAGS) (DEPFLAGS) < > [email protected]
DEPENDS = (OBJ:.o=.d) include (DEPENDS)
- Then I complied meam package using make yes-meam. It done well.
- But when I tried to complie meam again, It failed.
So, my questions are following:
- After compilation of meam package, do I have to compile LAMMP w/h MEAM again?
- If I have to do, how do I correct my Make file?
Please give me a help.