Lipid relaxation time

Dear All,
I have a question regarding relaxation time for lipids in simulation. I will be thankful if anyone can help me with this. Actually I want to find the relaxation time so that I can estimate the required time for equilibration before starting production MD. Does anyone know which parameter should be considered as a sign of enough equilibration. I mean when we can say the lipid is relaxed and it is in equilibration?
Thanks in advance.
Neda

Dear All,
I have a question regarding relaxation time for lipids in simulation. I will be thankful if anyone can help me with this. Actually I want to find the relaxation time so that I can estimate the required time for equilibration before starting production MD. Does anyone know which parameter should be considered as a sign of enough equilibration. I mean when we can say the lipid is relaxed and it is in equilibration?

please note, that this is a question about your research and NOT about LAMMPS. thus it is considered off-topic for this mailing list.
at any rate, rather than posting on a mailing list, you should discuss this with your adviser and experienced colleagues and then research the literature. you are not the first person simulating lipid, so there is plenty of publications describing simulations with lipids. there should be some of them worrying about and discussing the topics that you are concerned about.

axel.