Make webgui able to query subkeys of launches

In the webgui I can make a fw query like so:

{“launches.0”: {"$exists": 1}}

And it returns the correct information. But if I try to access subkeys of launches[0], for example:

{“launches.0.runtime_secs”: {"$gte": 100}}

It returns no entries (incorrect).

I am guessing this is because in the fireworks collection, launches is just an array of launch ids which refers to the launches collection. It’s easy enough to just use the mongodb directly to get the info you want, but given that the launches show up as in JSON form in the webgui firework view:

it might be cool if the user can query the ‘launches’ field like the Firework was one continuous Mongo document.

Can you post this as an issue to the FWS repo? We can keep track of it there and it will also help us put the issue on Codebusters, etc.

You might want to ask me how to do this in one of our weekly meetings; I don’t think I’ll have time do it myself anytime in the foreseeable future

···

On Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 2:04:23 PM UTC-8, Alex Dunn wrote:

And it returns the correct information. But if I try to access subkeys of launches[0], for example:

I am guessing this is because in the fireworks collection, launches is just an array of launch ids which refers to the launches collection. It’s easy enough to just use the mongodb directly to get the info you want, but given that the launches show up as in JSON form in the webgui firework view:

it might be cool if the user can query the ‘launches’ field like the Firework was one continuous Mongo document.

yeah, done

···

On Friday, March 16, 2018 at 11:25:01 AM UTC-7, Anubhav Jain wrote:

Can you post this as an issue to the FWS repo? We can keep track of it there and it will also help us put the issue on Codebusters, etc.

You might want to ask me how to do this in one of our weekly meetings; I don’t think I’ll have time do it myself anytime in the foreseeable future

On Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 2:04:23 PM UTC-8, Alex Dunn wrote: