making the old version of lammps

Dear Lammps users,
I am trying to make parallel version of lammps 13 JUl 2011 from the source on ubuntu 14.04. I know this is an old version of lammps and maybe the installation of it is different. I am searching for the LAMMPS manual of version 13 JUl 2011.
Could anyone please let me know how find this manual?

Or any wikipage that can help me to make the parallel version of 13 JUl 2011 according to the source pack.

maybe somthings like this:

sudo apt-get install g++

sudo apt-get install openmpi-bin libopenmpi-dev

cd /home/you/Documents/lammps/src

make mpi
Thanks a lot

Dear Lammps users,
I am trying to make parallel version of lammps 13 JUl 2011 from the source on ubuntu 14.04. I know this is an old version of lammps and maybe the installation of it is different. I am searching for the LAMMPS manual of version 13 JUl 2011.
Could anyone please let me know how find this manual?

it is in the > doc < folder.
there should be a Manual.pdf file, that may be somewhat out of sync and there is a Manual.html file which you can open in a web browser and which should then allow you to browse the local copy of the manual.

Or any wikipage that can help me to make the parallel version of 13 JUl 2011 according to the source pack.

maybe somthings like this:

sudo apt-get install g++

sudo apt-get install openmpi-bin libopenmpi-dev

cd /home/you/Documents/lammps/src

make mpi

this version of LAMMPS predates the existence of the highly portable src/MAKE/Makefile.mpi and will require customization of one of the makefiles in the src/MAKE folder for almost any system (unless you get very lucky).

axel.