MEAM potential problems

Hello, i’m building a simulation with palladium and rhodium with meam potential but when i learned to do it, I wanted to run it on a more powerful pc and so the same simulation with the same inputs files, but didn’t run fine. i assumed that was the lammps version, but while i installed the other software version in my computer this in the most powerfull version didn’t run does not run well, in one join particles and other computer the particles explode.
I’ve tried many other computers but only works properly on mine, I have no idea what happens on my computer. on the other hand if I simulate particles with only individules rhodium or palladium, all computers and it does well, the only problem is in the mix. if anyone knows please help passing. Thanks

Hello, i’m building a simulation with palladium and rhodium with meam potential but when i learned to do it, I wanted to run it on a more powerful pc and so the same simulation with the same inputs files, but didn’t run fine. i assumed that was the lammps version, but while i installed the other software version in my computer this in the most powerfull version didn’t run does not run well, in one join particles and other computer the particles explode.
I’ve tried many other computers but only works properly on mine, I have no idea what happens on my computer. on the other hand if I simulate particles with only individules rhodium or palladium, all computers and it does well, the only problem is in the mix. if anyone

Have you tried using precompiled binaries? That would eliminate the possibility of an error in compilation. However this is unlikely. More likely is a difference in your input you are overlooking.

Axel

knows please help passing. Thanks