NOMAD Upload Error

I receive this error when trying to upload a file. How can I fix this?

If I try to upload the same file using the web interface, this is the error I receive.

These issues might be related. Could you send me your nomad configuration via email (markus.scheidgen[at]physik.hu-berlin.de). Best you zip the whole folder with the docker-compose, nomad.yaml and potentially other files.

I could see any apparent causes in your config. The error messages could be caused by a variety of things.

There are a couple of things you can try.

• remove - ./env.js:/app/gui/build/env.js from the docker-compose. You can also delete the env.js file. This should not be necessary, as we create an env.js from the nomad.yaml now. But this can possible cause the shell error.
  • Replace command: ["./run.sh", "/nomad-oasis"] with command: ./run.sh, again newer nomad versions try to be smarter here.
  • Use the most current version. You can run docker pull gitlab-registry.mpcdf.mpg.de/nomad-lab/nomad-fair:stable before restarting the oasis to replace the used image with our newest release.

If this isn’t helping, drop me another email and we do this together in a zoom call or something.