openkim-api-v0.1.1 released (bug fixes)

Hello,

In response to feedback we have received by users of the openkim-api-v0.1.0 package, we have identified a couple of bugs and fixed them.

So, we are releasing a new revision of the openkim-api package (openkim-api-v0.1.1). You can always obtain the latest openkim-api tarball with the KIM API link at the bottom of the following web page:

   https://openkim.org/resources/

The changes include:

* Fixed memory handling bug associated with the service functions
      KIM_API_get_listAtomTypes()
      KIM_API_get_listParams()
      KIM_API_get_listFreeParams()
      KIM_API_get_listFixedParams()
      KIM_API_get_NBC_method()

* Fixed bug in test_**_free_cluster.F90

* Renamed `README.git' to `README_GIT' to avoid confusion with the
   git convention that the extension `.git' refers to a bare repository

Cheers,

Ryan S. Elliott

Hello,

We identified a couple of bugs related to running the API and examples on 64bit machines. These have been fixed.

So, we are releasing a new revision of the openkim-api package (openkim-api-v0.1.2). You can always obtain the latest openkim-api tarball with the KIM API link at the bottom of the following web page:

   https://openkim.org/resources/

Cheers,

The KIM Team