Pair style Python

Hello Dear sir
I want to connect Harmonic potential pair_style python command — LAMMPS documentation by Pair_potential python command. But there is an error… please guide me on how I can fix it.
Codes files are attached below.

LAMMPS (22 Dec 2022)
OMP_NUM_THREADS environment is not set. Defaulting to 1 thread. (src/comm.cpp:98)
using 1 OpenMP thread(s) per MPI task
Loaded 1 plugins from C:\Users\86131\AppData\Local\LAMMPS 64-bit 22Dec2022-MPI with Python\plugins
clear
OMP_NUM_THREADS environment is not set. Defaulting to 1 thread. (src/comm.cpp:98)
using 1 OpenMP thread(s) per MPI task
Loaded 1 plugins from C:\Users\86131\AppData\Local\LAMMPS 64-bit 22Dec2022-MPI with Python\plugins

units lj
dimension 2
boundary p p p
atom_style atomic

pair_style python 10.0
pair_coeff * * py_pot.Harmonic A B
ERROR: Loading python pair style module failure (src/PYTHON/pair_python.cpp:276)
Last command: pair_coeff * * py_pot.Harmonic A B
Last command: pair_coeff * * Harmonic A B

code.lammps (1.2 KB)
py_pot.Harmonic.lammps (939 Bytes)

The python code is not correct. Please study the documentation for pair style python and the example potential file py_pot.py. Pay particular attention to the section that starts with:

The python potential file has to start with the following code

Your Python potential file does not.

Thanks, sir, but I tried after changing the potential python file according to your guidance. But again error. Is this error due to python potential read file save extension?

pair_style python 10.0
pair_coeff * * py_pot.Harmonic A B
ERROR: Loading python pair style module failure (src/PYTHON/pair_python.cpp:276)
Last command: pair_coeff * * py_pot.Harmonic A B

py_pot.Harmonic (1.3 KB)

code.lammps (1.2 KB)

Details and requirements are in the documentation. Either you match them and it will run without error or you do not. It is particularly embarrassing that you can not make it work, since the necessary implementation is provided in the corresponding example folder.