Pair_style reax/c NULL

When I use reax/c potential with setting “pair_style reax/c NULL”, there will always be one error reported appearing as “Pair reax/c requires use of fix qeq/reax or qeq/shielded”. In other words, I can’t use the command “pair_style reax/c NULL”.
Could you please help me, thank you.

There is simply not enough information here to diagnose this issue. You need to provide a more detailed description of the steps you did and the entire error message.

Dear akohlmey, many thanks for your reply. I am sorry for my incorrect expression. I have revised it.
When I use reax/c potential with setting “pair_style reax/c NULL”, there will always be one error reported appearing as “Pair reax/c requires use of fix qeq/reax or qeq/shielded”. In other words, I can’t use the command “pair_style reax/c NULL”.
Could you please help me, thank you.

This is documented behavior and not a bug. Please review the documentation for the pair style carefully. As the error message indicates, a correct realization of the ReaxFF force field requires the use of charge equilibration with one of the two listed fix commands.

You will see the same in all of the ReaxFF examples.