Position Available

Dear Colleague,

There is the possibility of two postdoc positions in my group, subject to the qualifications and experience of the applicants, as well as the final availability of funding.

The first postdoc position will involve the development of coarse-grained (CG) simulation software in the LAMMPS MD code environment. Significant experience with MD simulation as well as the programming related to it is required.

The second project will involve simulations of complex membranes and proteins/peptides interacting with them, at both the all-atom and coarse-grained levels. Experience with MD simulation is required, and preferably also with free energy sampling techniques such as umbrella sampling, replica exchange, and metadynamics.

Please ask any interested student in your group to contact me by email.

Best wishes,

Greg

Dear Colleague,

There is the possibility of two postdoc positions in my group, subject to the qualifications and experience of the applicants, as well as the final availability of funding.

The first postdoc position will involve the development of coarse-grained (CG) simulation software in the LAMMPS MD code environment. Significant experience with MD simulation as well as the programming related to it is required.

The second project will involve simulations of complex membranes and proteins/peptides interacting with them, at both the all-atom and coarse-grained levels. Experience with MD simulation is required, and preferably also with free energy sampling techniques such as umbrella sampling, replica exchange, and metadynamics.

Please ask any interested student in your group to contact me by email.

Best wishes,

Greg