Problem with the drude oscillator model

Dear Dr. Axel,

Thank you so much for your reply. I had the question with extra/special/per/atom to be 9 according to lammps since in the example in the lammps manual with toluene with the drude oscillator model is just 1. Also when I visualize the atoms carbon atoms are making more connections with the neighbors that they are supposed to. (I checked the connections and they seems to be fine) That is why I was thinking if there’s a problem with my neighbors. Do you think this 9 will be a problem from my data file?

Visal

Dear Dr. Axel,

Thank you so much for your reply. I had the question with extra/special/per/atom to be 9 according to lammps since in the example in the lammps manual with toluene with the drude oscillator model is just 1. Also when I visualize the atoms carbon atoms are making more connections with the neighbors that they are supposed to. (I checked the connections and they seems to be fine) That is why I was thinking if there’s a problem with my neighbors. Do you think this 9 will be a problem from my data file?

i already answered that question!

that setting cannot be causing the issue you are seeing. and you can see from your output what would be the optimal number.

axel.

Dear Dr. Axel,

Thank you so much for the reply. I will look in to it.

Regards,
Visal