regarding uploading a new parameter set

Hello,

Not sure if this is the appropriate venue for this question, but I am about to re-submit a manuscript on a new parameterization for the shell model potential, and one reviewer requested that I put the parameter set in a format that is compatible with the OpenKim database and submit it to the project.

I have been going over the website and the documentation and I am a bit confused. Is it currently possible for users to submit to the KIM repository, or is this functionality still in development?

Reading through the Google groups posting it appears that there is an impending KIM webapp release and pipeline, but I have been reading Section 4 of the requirement specifications to find a web portal or GIT repository link and so far have been unsuccessful. Sorry in advance if I am missing the obvious.

Thanks to anyone for some insight,

Jose

Hello,

Not sure if this is the appropriate venue for this question, but I am about to re-submit a manuscript on a new parameterization for the shell model potential, and one reviewer requested that I put the parameter set in a format that is compatible with the OpenKim database and submit it to the project.

I have been going over the website and the documentation and I am a bit confused. Is it currently possible for users to submit to the KIM repository, or is this functionality still in development?

Reading through the Google groups posting it appears that there is an impending KIM webapp release and pipeline, but I have been reading Section 4 of the requirement specifications to find a web portal or GIT repository link and so far have been unsuccessful. Sorry in advance if I am missing the obvious.

Thanks to anyone for some insight,

Jose

Hello Jose,

Thanks for your email. What you say is basically correct. At the moment we do not have a functional automated user upload tool.

However, we are always interested in working with interested researchers. I’ll send you another message, off this list, and we can explore our options.

Cheers,

Ryan