There is a request for a BPM package

fatigue-0.5-2-1.lammps (5.2 KB)
Hello, I’m glad to see you.
I’m currently using AQS for simulation, and the current BPM package fracture bond is outputting the fracture bond information via dump local, but I can’t use dump custom, so if I want to know the information of the fracture bond at the end of the energy minimization for each stretch, how should I handle it?

It is not clear what you are asking here (what is AQS for example?) and your provided input deck is incomplete since it is reading other files but also too complex and convoluted to quickly make sense of it.

Please see this post for some important guidelines and explanations about what is required to get meaningful help. You have to very much keep in mind that when posting here, nobody will know about you and your research and your level of expertise and experience, so the more context you can provide the more specific the assistance can be. It usually is also helpful to prepare a small input deck only for demonstrations purposes that only contains the necessary commands to highlight your issue and is for an minimally small system, so that people can reproduce what you are trying to do.

The general idea is that I’m using the BPM package for quasi-static loading, which outputs the key break information at the time of energy minimization, and I want it to output the key break information at the end of the energy minimization. But when I look at the dump file it only outputs at a fixed number of steps, and at the time of energy minimization when the atoms are in the wrong position, at that point certain bonds are again over the breaking strain Is the breaking occurring. I don’t see anything about this in the source code.
7.212.data (456.6 KB)
fatigue-0.5-2-1.lammps (5.2 KB)

From your post, I unfortunately do not know what exactly is the issue with your dump output. Your script has many dump commands, all of which are commented. As akohlmey said, It is also still very long yet still incomplete.

If you want assistance, you should reduce it to a short, self-contained example that explicitly demonstrates the issue without unnecessary commands.