a question about pre_rocket in my_qadapter.yaml

Is it possible to have multiple arguments in the pre_rocket part? For example I need to run a “module switch xxxx” command and a “module load yyyy” command before the rocket_launch part, how should I write them in the pre_rocket?

I have tried this but only the last pre_rocket line “pre_rocket: ‘module load yyyy’” was created in the PBS script.

pre_rocket: ‘module switch xxxx’
pre_rocket: ‘module load yyyy’

Thanks.

Hi Lianshan

The default file format for my_qadapter is YAML. You can use the YAML multiline features to put a multiline command inside the pre_rocket command. You can check the YAML docs for more details, but it looks like this:

pre_rocket: |
module load python/2.7.3
module swap numpy numpy/1.8.2

···

On Wednesday, September 2, 2015 at 6:06:35 AM UTC-7, lianshan lin wrote:

Is it possible to have multiple arguments in the pre_rocket part? For example I need to run a “module switch xxxx” command and a “module load yyyy” command before the rocket_launch part, how should I write them in the pre_rocket?

I have tried this but only the last pre_rocket line “pre_rocket: ‘module load yyyy’” was created in the PBS script.

Thanks.

Thanks. I will try that.

Lianshan

···

On Wednesday, September 2, 2015 at 10:23:32 AM UTC-4, Anubhav Jain wrote:

Hi Lianshan

The default file format for my_qadapter is YAML. You can use the YAML multiline features to put a multiline command inside the pre_rocket command. You can check the YAML docs for more details, but it looks like this:

pre_rocket: |
module load python/2.7.3
module swap numpy numpy/1.8.2

On Wednesday, September 2, 2015 at 6:06:35 AM UTC-7, lianshan lin wrote:

Thanks.