About build MANYBODY Package

Dear, lammps user.

I’m trying to build the MANYBODY package

To use this package with python, as manual explained, I would like to build the MANYBODY package ilke below

In the lammps folder, I already completed the build of lammps as like manual

I just want to additionally build MANYBODY package in my system of LAMMPS as a shared library.

I also type make no-MANYBODY in src folder to limit the build by make.

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks.

You are not using CMake correctly. There is a detailed Howto about using CMake with LAMMPS in the manual and there are plenty of explanations. What you are doing is (obviously) incorrect and in contradiction to the explanations of the manual.

1 Like

Thanks

But, I am reading an manual, but i could not find the reasons.

Could you please let me know which sections will be helpful?

Thanks

The necessary information that is pertinent to LAMMPS is in 8.6.1. Using CMake with LAMMPS tutorial — LAMMPS documentation and 3.1. Build LAMMPS with CMake — LAMMPS documentation

If you need more information about using CMake itself, then - of course - you need to also study the CMake documentation. There is no point in including a detailed CMake tutorial in the LAMMPS documentation, same as we don’t include tutorials for using a compiler or programming in C++ or similar.

For those who have the same problem and beginners like me, I find this video helpful in solving this problem.

check this wonderful tutorial on youtube