adding bonds during simulation

Dear Lammps user,

In my systems, there is some free monomers, and also some tri-functinoal linker, which can has maximum of 3 bonds connected. Now I want to simulation the following process. When a free monomer move close to a tri-functional linker, the distance R between these two particles is less than cutoff distance Rc ( R < Rc), and if the tri-fuctional linker has available linking position ( less than 3 bonds are connected to the linker ), then Add a bond between the monomer and the tri-functional linker. Otherwise, do nothing.
       How do I should do achieve this goal? Thanks a lot.

Best wishes,
Yangpeng

Dear Lammps user,

In my systems, there is some free monomers, and also some tri\-functinoal linker, which can has maximum of 3 bonds connected\.  Now I want to simulation the following process\. When a free monomer move close to a tri\-functional linker, the distance R between these two particles is less than cutoff distance Rc \( R &lt; Rc\), and if the tri\-fuctional linker has available linking position \( less than 3 bonds are connected to the linker \), then Add a bond between the monomer and the tri\-functional linker\. Otherwise, do nothing\.
  How do I should do achieve this goal? Thanks a lot\.

how proficient are you in c++ (and parallel) programming?

axel.

Have you looked at the fix bond/create command?

Steve