Building Lammps for M3 mac

Hello, I am new to Lammps which I am setting up with MACE for my research group. I have the new apple M3 computer and I was able to configure the cmake build for the ARM 64 architecture. Although, I had to remove dependencies for the intel MKL library which can not be installed on the new mac. It appears to be working and the the executable includes MACE functionality. I see a previous post discussing the build issues although it is from a couple of years ago. I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in discussing this issue further, and find out if there might be any problems with leaving out the intel based library, and if other solutions have been found.

Thanks

…and new to MatSci. For that you first have to learn to post to the correct forum category.
When asking about compiling/installing LAMMPS, there is the “LAMMPS Installation” category.

For that you are in the completely wrong place. MACE is not a part of the LAMMPS distribution and thus the LAMMPS developers know nothing about it and cannot comment about it. Instead, you should discuss with the MACE developers and use whatever forum or similar that have designated for that.