Dumping issue

Dear Lammps users,

Hi,

I’m re-scaling my system every 10 step, i.e. step 10 20 30 40 … Therefore, I need to have the dumped file at step 9 19 29 … Is it possible to dump files in this manner of I have to dump each 1 step. I’m asking because it is not efficient to dump each step in order to have 9 19 29 39 49 …

Thanks,

Ali

Greetings, if you declare your fixes etc with a command to run for 9 timesteps then declare your dump with the requisite interval and run for x timesteps it will I believe perform what you desire.

Greetings, if you declare your fixes etc with a command to run for 9 timesteps then declare your dump with the requisite interval and run for x timesteps it will I believe perform what you desire.

​or even simpler: define a suitable equal style variable​ and use dump_modify every

axel.

Thank you Axel and Adrian. Now It is working with Dump. Another problem is with fix print as the variable method is not a solution for fix print to the best of my knowledge. Is that correct ? Any other method rather modifying source code you can suggest ?
Ali,