Error while installing all models

Hi,

Just to let you know, make lib-kim args="-b -a everything" throws an error.

Regards,
Alireza

Hello Alireza,

A little more information would be helpful. From your note, I gather you are trying to use KIM with LAMMPS. Which version of LAMMPS are you using? What is the error text printed to the screen? What compilers (C, C++, and Fortran) do you have installed on your system and what are their versions? Please also provide any other information that you think might be helpful.

Cheers,

Ryan

​Thanks Ryan! Before going ahead with version​s, compiler, etc, could you try and see if “kim-api-v1-collections-management install system OpenKIM” is not broken? Right now I am getting this error "96: test: Illegal number: 6:Dipole_Umeno_YSZ__MO_394669891912_001

Empty item id."

Hi Alireza,

You are right, I think. There appears to be something wrong here. I'll look into it more carefully.

In the mean time, a partial work around would be to install individual models of interest one at a time. Sorry for the inconvenience....

Thanks for the bug report.

Ryan

Thanks Ryan!

Hi Alireza,

OK! I've fixed up the "install OpenKIM" option.

This has just been released as part of the kim-api-v1.9.5 package. This new release is available now on openkim.org and I have submitted a pull request to lammps to have v1.9.5 be the default kim api version going forward. This pull request should be merged into the lammps master branch soon.

Cheers,

Ryan

Great! Thanks Ryan!