Errors when building LAMMPS

I’m trying to build LAMMPS using VS 2010 (I’ve been using the Windows executable - see my last post) and I get fatal errors. I tried using both the tarball and the files from the git repository. Apparently, there are some missing source files. These are the errors:

c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: ‘…\KSPACE\pair_lj_cut_coul_long_tip4p.cpp’: No such file or directory

C:…\src\WINDOWS\settings\style_pair.h(45): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘…\KSPACE\pair_lj_cut_coul_long_tip4p.h’: No such file or directory

C:…\src\WINDOWS\settings\style_fix.h(46): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘…\fix_rigid.h’: No such file or directory

C:…\src\WINDOWS\settings\style_fix.h(46): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘…\fix_rigid.h’: No such file or directory

C:…\src\WINDOWS\settings\style_pair.h(45): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘…\KSPACE\pair_lj_cut_coul_long_tip4p.h’: No such file or directory

c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: ‘…\fix_rigid_nvt.cpp’: No such file or directory

c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: ‘…\fix_rigid_nve.cpp’: No such file or directory

c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: ‘…\fix_rigid.cpp’: No such file or directory

I don't know about the VS aspect of a Windows build. However,
all the files you mention have been recently changed/moved
(in the last few months) into new locations/names. E.g. all
the rigid files are in a new RIGID package. The TIP4P (and
coul/long files generally) were renamed for clarity, e.g.
it is now KSPACE/pair_lj_cut_tip4p_long.cpp.

The linux build does all this transparently, and there is a
"make purge" command which can clean up old files,
once they are renamed if your svn/git repo leaves lingering
files. Maybe there is some update of the VS package
management system that needs something similar?

Steve