Fix addforce

The software version I’m using is LAMMPS (16 Mar 2018).
The unit system I use is metal. I want to ask load unit applied by using the fix addforce command.
I’m applying a load of 50 in the z direction, why is the output 769765.7138385?
Attached is my program.
I really appreciate your help.
Fe-Ti.in (5.3 KB)

50 what?

output of what?

This does multiple things that you have been told that are not recommended.
Also there should be warnings from LAMMPS, e.g. that atoms are time integrated multiple times. This would be a serious mistake and produces usually completely bogus results.

You have been recommended to upgrade to a more recent version of LAMMPS multiple times.

Please keep in mind when posting future questions, that many people don’t like to provide help, if their advice is ignored, especially if they are volunteering their time.

1 Like

Excuse me, Sir.
It is not up to me to update the software version. Because I’m using someone else’s serve.
It is because I do not know the unit in which the load is applied with the fix addforce command that I am asking.
I’m sorry again.

You can still probably download and build your own LAMMPS version without admin right: 3.2. Build LAMMPS with make — LAMMPS documentation

Its given here : units command — LAMMPS documentation

1 Like

Excuse me, Sir.
It is not up to me to update the software version. Because I’m using someone else’s serve.
It is because I do not know the unit in which the load is applied with the fix addforce command that I am asking.
I’m sorry again.

Thank you very much.