Getting raw files from NOMAD

Hi,

I am trying to get raw files for a calculation result. I have found that the button “Get raw files from NOMAD” works for some mp-IDs, but for some cases, it gives an error saying that “You are trying to access information that does not exist. Please try again and let us know, if this error keeps happening”.

The specific entry that I am trying to get is the task-ID 1388408 of the material MPID mp-559441.
" https://materialsproject.org/tasks/mp-559441#mp-1388408".
Among multiple task IDs that calculate this material, this task-ID of mp-1388408 is the lowest energy and is used in the calculation of E above hull in MP website, so that’s why I wanted to check its raw files.

Could you provide help on this issue? Thanks!

Best,
KyuJung

Hi KyuJung,

as you rightly discovered, we’ve unfortunately not been able to catch up with uploading all our raw calculations to NOMAD. Thus, the (admittedly obscure) error message you’re seeing. Thanks for letting me know which specific calculation you’re looking for. I’ll try to get this one up on NOMAD as soon as I can and keep you posted. If you haven’t heard back from me by early next week, please ping me again here.

thanks,
Patrick

1 Like