Help Regarding Phonon Dispersion Curves

Dear LAMMPS users,

I need an urgent help regarding phonon dispersion curves using LAMMPS. I have downloaded the required three external libraries(tricubic,spglib and USER-PHONON) as well as obtained the executable “phana” and have also downloaded gnuplot, by following the instructions given in the manual as well as the README files.But I am not able to proceed further in obtaining a phonon dispersion for the four examples given in the examples/USER/phonon directory of LAMMPS. I want to obtain phonone dispersion curves for pentagraphene.

Can somebody please guide me through the proper commands and next steps in obtaining the same !!
I would be grateful to you for your help !

Dear LAMMPS users,

I need an urgent help regarding phonon dispersion curves using LAMMPS. I have downloaded the required three external libraries(tricubic,spglib and USER-PHONON) as well as obtained the executable “phana” and have also downloaded gnuplot, by following the instructions given in the manual as well as the README files.But I am not able to proceed further in obtaining a phonon dispersion for the four examples given in the examples/USER/phonon directory of LAMMPS.

what do you mean by “i am not able”? what is the problem? the examples look like they are self contained and provide sufficient information in their corresponding README files.

axel.