Help with brownian dynamics simulation of coarse grained model of DNA in an extentional flow.

Hello ,

I hope this mail finds you in good health .I am Palash sarate ,masters student from Indian institute of science .

I am doing a project on “brownian dynamics simulation of bead-spring model of DNA in an extensional flow “ . I want to use LAMMPS for doing this and I am completely lost on how to do it .

Could you please guide me through it .I mean what are the steps to do it .It will mean a lot .

Thank you .

Hello ,

I hope this mail finds you in good health .I am Palash sarate ,masters student from Indian institute of science .

I am doing a project on “brownian dynamics simulation of bead-spring model of DNA in an extensional flow “ . I want to use LAMMPS for doing this and I am completely lost on how to do it .

this is a discussion that you have to have with your adviser. a mailing list cannot replace that. we can respond to specific problems with specific details, but not on such a general level. that is the job of your adviser.

axel.

Thank you for your response.