How to make a straight polyethylene chain

Hello, EMC
I have tried following this topic Polymer with straight backbone - #5 by blue_algae
and I want to make a straight polyethylene chain with using opls-ua force field. My goal is to make crystalline PE structure without using polymer.emc file in the lib folder.
Is there any advice you can offer?

Also, I am confused about

ITEM GROUPS

ethyl		*CC*,1,ethyl:2
methyl		*C,1,ethyl:1,1,ethyl:2

ITEM END
this part in polymer.esh with using opls-ua force field makes

Masses

1   14.02680  # c2
   2   15.03470  # c32

this part in polymer.data file.
Does c2 and c32 represents CH2 and CH3??

Dear user,

In principal it is not possible to build all-trans chains, even at a temperature of 0 K, due to the fact, that the dihedral function allows for a statistical distribution between cis and trans moieties, with a higher likelihood for trans occurrences. The only way to obtain an all-trans distribution is indeed to use a crystalline input structure. The all-trans distribution of crystalline alkanes is caused by both intra- and intermolecular interactions.

Regarding your confusion: the comments behind the masses in the .data file refer to the types associated with these masses. In the case of OPLS-UA, c2 refers indeed to a CH2 unit, as c32 refers to an methyl CH3 cap group. A short description of types can be found in the Types section under masses in your polymer.emc.gz. Alternatively, you can check the full available set of types in

${EMC_ROOT}/field/opls/2012/opls-ua.prm

in the Masses section under ITEM MASSES.