Issue with Data Retrieval Using mp-api

Hello Forum Members,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing a challenge related to data retrieval using the mp-api, and I’m seeking assistance from the community.

Specifically, I’ve encountered errors while making calls to the mp-api, and despite my efforts, I haven’t been able to resolve the issue. I have reviewed the documentation, upgraded to the latest version, and ensured that I am following the correct procedures, but the problem persists.

If anyone has experience with mp-api or has encountered similar issues, I would greatly appreciate your insights and guidance on potential solutions. Your expertise would be invaluable in helping me overcome this obstacle.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I look forward to any assistance the community can provide.

Please see this forum thread for the change in parameters concerning bulk moduli: Not able to retrieve elasticity data - #4 by jessechen
Upgrade to the latest versions of mp-api and emmet-core and let us know if your error persists.