[lammps-users] potentials for SiO2 and Hafnium

Hello everyone,

Does anybody have information on potentials to model SiO2 and Hafnium, Hafnium oxide?

thanks
Jaime

Jaime,

Here are references for the Tersoff-type potentials by Iwasaki:

T. Iwasaki, “Molecular-dynamics analysis of interfacial diffusion between
high-permittivity gate dielectrics and silicon substrates”, J. Materials Research, vol. 19, no. 4, Apr 2004 pp. 1197-1202

T. Iwasaki, “Molecular-dynamics study of interfacial diffusion between
high-permittivity gate dielectrics and germanium substrates”, J. Materials Research, vol. 20, no. 5, May 2005 pp. 1300-1307

Regards,

Hi everyone,

Dose anybody know the potentials to model BCC Fe, other than the Finnis-Sinclair potential provided in the potential dir. I wanna compare the simulation results with different potentails, especially MEAM one. Your advice is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Ajing

Ajing,

How about the MEAM Fe potential work from Lee and Baskes (i.e.: Phys. Rev. B 62, 8564 - 8567 (2000) Second nearest-neighbor modified embedded-atom-method potential ) ?

Paul

Paul,

Thanks for your reply. Do you have the potential files in LAMPPS format to share? or can you tell me the relevent website or the author’s contact information?

AJING

Unfortunately, no. I’m sure that you could find their contact info if you search around for it on the web.

Paul