[lammps-users] question on fix ave/correlate

dear all
A very simple question. In the manual, there is an example LAMMPS input script for solid Ar-----utilizing compute heat/flux command to calculate average thermal conductivity. I just firstly want to try this example, however, the codes always fail when it comes to this command:
fix JJ all ave/correlate $s $p $d &
c_flux[1] c_flux[2] c_flux[3] type auto file J0Jt.dat ave running
and it is shown that
ERROR: Invalid fix style

So, can you tell me what’s wrong with this? I have change my Lammps to the new version.

Best wishes

Shengjie Tang

dear all
A very simple question. In the manual, there is an example LAMMPS input script for solid Ar-----utilizing compute heat/flux command to calculate average thermal conductivity. I just firstly want to try this example, however, the codes always fail when it comes to this command:
and it is shown that

So, can you tell me what’s wrong with this? I have change my Lammps to the new version.

Best wishes

Shengjie Tang

dear all
and it is shown that

Best wishes

Shengjie Tang

I just cut/pasted the example text on the compute heat/flux doc page into
an input script and it runs fine with the current version
of LAMMPS.

Hence I cannot reproduce your problem.

Steve

2011/3/11 tangshengjie <[email protected]>: