[lammps-users] Visualising Surface

I want to visualise the output for my lammps input file . In the input , I have created an ideal surface using fix walll command that interacts with water molecules using lj93 potential . Through the dump files I can visualise the atoms but not the surface .
How can I visualise the surface ?
Since dump files only contain info about atom co-ordinates

I want to visualise the output for my lammps input file . In the input , I have created an ideal surface using fix walll command that interacts with water molecules using lj93 potential . Through the dump files I can visualise the atoms but not the surface .
How can I visualise the surface ?
Since dump files only contain info about atom co-ordinates

there is nothing implemented in LAMMPS directly, so you have to look into what your preferred visualization tool supports.
I often use VMD, which supports adding graphical elements to the atomic/molecular visualization with script commands. a rectangular or area there is easily done by adding two rectangles to the visualization. I am certain that other visualization tools have similar features.
If that doesn’t result in something that you want, you can just use any image editing program (gimp or photoshop or ???) and just add some graphics.

axel.