Lattice spacing

Dear LAMMPS users

I am using LAMMPS version 31 March 2017. I am trying to create a fcc lattice by setting lattice spacing using spacing keyword in lattice command. I assumed that I will get the spacing values exact which I gave in lattice command. But I don’t get that. Then how the lattice spacing is actually calculated? Also I don’t get the required density as mentioned in lattice command or how can I get the desired density using lattice fcc with spacing keyword? Or how the number of particles are created in this case?

lattice fcc 0.153 spacing 0.69955189 0.605829708 0.5711817264 origin 0 0 0
Lattice spacing in x,y,z = 2.07623 1.79807 1.69524

Dear LAMMPS users

I am using LAMMPS version 31 March 2017. I am trying to create a fcc lattice by setting lattice spacing using spacing keyword in lattice command. I assumed that I will get the spacing values exact which I gave in lattice command. But I don't get that. Then how the lattice spacing is actually calculated? Also I don't get the required density as mentioned in lattice command or how can I get the desired density using lattice fcc with spacing keyword? Or how the number of particles are created in this case?

the application of the spacing keyword and what is computed and how is
explained in great detail in the documentation of the lattice command.

you didn't say what units you are using. please note, the different
meaning of the lattice parameter for reduced units.

axel.