Making the Last version of Lammps

Dear Sir,
I was a user of LAMMPS (19 Jul 2011) and I could build that by myself encountering very limited problems.
Today I decided to switch to the latest version but I am seeing a lot of errors like this:

fix_qeq_comb.cpp:73:53: error: no matching function for call to ‘LAMMPS_NS::Error::all(const char [29])’
error.h:28:8: note: candidate is: void LAMMPS_NS::Error::all(const char*, int, const char*)

And a few of this type:

fix_qeq_comb.cpp: In member function ‘virtual int LAMMPS_NS::FixQEQComb::setmask()’:
fix_qeq_comb.cpp:104:11: error: ‘POST_FORCE’ was not declared in this scope
fix_qeq_comb.cpp:105:11: error: ‘POST_FORCE_RESPA’ was not declared in this scope

Do you have any suggestions to fix these? To install the new version I used SVN update command and made lammps from the source directory again.
Thank you in advance.

Dear Sir,
I was a user of LAMMPS (19 Jul 2011) and I could build that by myself encountering very limited problems.
Today I decided to switch to the latest version but I am seeing a lot of errors like this:

fix_qeq_comb.cpp:73:53: error: no matching function for call to ‘LAMMPS_NS::Error::all(const char [29])’
error.h:28:8: note: candidate is: void LAMMPS_NS::Error::all(const char*, int, const char*)

And a few of this type:

fix_qeq_comb.cpp: In member function ‘virtual int LAMMPS_NS::FixQEQComb::setmask()’:
fix_qeq_comb.cpp:104:11: error: ‘POST_FORCE’ was not declared in this scope
fix_qeq_comb.cpp:105:11: error: ‘POST_FORCE_RESPA’ was not declared in this scope

Do you have any suggestions to fix these? To install the new version I used SVN update command and made lammps from the source directory again.
Thank you in advance.

You have to uninstall all packages and then reinstall them. Please have a look at the instructions in the documentation for compiling the svn or git versions.

Currently you have still old files from the packages in your build directory

Axel