Notes: These files were sent by Alexander Moore (Georgia Institute of Technology) on 13 Aug. 2015 and posted with his permission. He noted that "This is a MEAM potential for U, Zr, and U-Zr alloys. The files attached are the potential files for DYNAMO. It

I am trying to simulate the U Zr alloy but I have a hard time to use the cut -off function in Lammps. Thank you in advance for an answer regarding my request.
Best regards
Omar
Notes: These files were sent by Alexander Moore (Georgia Institute of Technology) on 13 Aug. 2015 and posted with his permission. He noted that “This is a MEAM potential for U, Zr, and U-Zr alloys. The files attached are the potential files for DYNAMO. It should be noted that use of this potential in LAMMPS requires LAMMPS to have a modified cut-off function before it is compiled.” Update 27 April 2018: Publication information was added.

Please use a meaningful subject line, not some cut-n-paste stuff that makes no sense on its own.

What have you tried?

Have you looked up in the cited publication which modification that is and tried to apply it?