pair_style error problem

Hello,
I have to face some problem in my system in the pair style command. I want to run a LAMMPS script for the water droplets on the graphene-coated copper substrate. For that case, I didn’t understand what should I do in pair style command. Already I search for getting solve this problem on the LAMMPS website but I didn’t understand. My potential part of my script is given below:

pair_style hybrid airebo 3.0 4 4 lj/cut/coul/long 10.0 lj/cut 10.0
pair_coeff * * airebo CH.airebo C NULL NULL NULL NULL #C-C
pair_coeff 2 2 lj/cut/coul/long 0.006739 3.166 #O-O
pair_coeff 2*3 3 lj/cut/coul/long 0.0 0.0 #O-H
pair_coeff 4 2 lj/cut 0.004062790 3.19 #C-O
pair_coeff 4 3 lj/cut 0.0 0.0 #C-H
pair_coeff 1 1 eam Cu_u3.eam #Cu-Cu
pair_coeff 4 1 lj/cut 0.02578 3.0825 #C-Cu

where is my atom types are:
group hydrogen type 3
group oxygen type 2
group water type 2 3
group copper type 1
group carbon type 4

after doing that I got this error message:
“Incorrect args for pair coefficients”

Here I also attach my sample script and screenshot of the error message.
Please give me a solution, I didn’t understand to read style command from LAMMPS website.

Thanks in advance.

Water on graphene coated copper test script.txt (1.9 KB)

error massage.JPG

What you should be doing is twofold:

1. you have to observe better. The issue is not with the pair_style command but with the pair_coeff command. LAMMPS is telling you this explicitly in the error message.

2. you need to approach this systematically and logically. keep in mind that LAMMPS is a computer program and thus will strictly follow the rules that have been programmed, whether it makes sense or not.
    You have an error message of “Incorrect args for pair coefficients”, so the logical conclusion has to be, that either the kind of the number of arguments is wrong. If the kind of arguments is consistent with the manual, what is the logical conclusion? LAMMPS is showing you the offending line in the error message. So that is what you need to look at and think about.
    The answer to solve this specific problem is so embarrassingly simple, that I leave it to you to answer it.
    …and it will be similar to the next problem that will pop up after you have solved this one.

Axel.