Dear LAMMPS Users and Developers!
We have been wondering, if we should have some organized LAMMPS users/developers activity this year. Traditionally, full LAMMPS workshops have been done every two years in person in New Mexico, and in the year in between we had some smaller activity in Philadelphia (and once in Trieste) and more focused on either tutorials or developers. In order to assess the preferences of the LAMMPS community here is a little poll. Please let us know what you think? Due to the ongoing pandemic situation, any activity would be a virtual event. Feel free to add comments or questions, if you need to know more or have suggestions not covered here.
- I would prefer to participate in a full LAMMPS workshop and symposium in 2022
- I would prefer to participate in an advanced topics LAMMPS tutorial in 2022
- I would prefer to participate in an introductory LAMMPS tutorial in 2022
- I would prefer to participate in a LAMMPS developer’s meeting in 2022
- I would prefer to participate in multiple (short) LAMMPS meetups throughout 2022
- I would prefer to participate in a LAMMPS programming activity (hackathon) in 2022
- No, 2023 is a better time for the next LAMMPS User Activity