problem about install matminer,

I have ‘conda install -c matsci pymatgen’,Then pip install matminer,But I have got a problem: {Failed building wheel for pymatgen}; {Command ““e:\program files (x86)\anaconda\python.exe” -u -c “import setuptools, tokenize;file=‘C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-install hu2cng97\pymatgen\setup.py’;f=getattr(tokenize, ‘open’, open)(file);code=f.read().replace(’\r\n’, ‘\n’);f.close();exec(compile(code, file, ‘exec’))” install --record C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-record-ii9wgsqd\install-record.txt --single-version-externally-managed --compile” failed with error code 1 in C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-install-hu2cng97\pymatgen},Can you tell me how to solve it?{python 3.5,win16 X64}, I want to use matminer to describe structure. Please help me!!!

Hi,

I assume the problem is with the step:

conda install -c matsci pymatgen

If so, please send a message to:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/pymatgen

providing all details of the problem - including your OS version, what steps you are doing, error messages, etc. to install. Hopefully pymatgen help list can resolve your installation issue with pymatgen.

After that, the matminer installation should go smoothly, but contact us again if you are able to install pymatgen successfully but unable to install matminer.

···

On Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 1:52 AM [email protected] wrote:

I have ‘conda install -c matsci pymatgen’,Then pip install matminer,But I have got a problem: {Failed building wheel for pymatgen}; {Command ““e:\program files (x86)\anaconda\python.exe” -u -c “import setuptools, tokenize;file=‘C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-install hu2cng97\pymatgen\setup.py’;f=getattr(tokenize, ‘open’, open)(file);code=f.read().replace(’\r\n’, ‘\n’);f.close();exec(compile(code, file, ‘exec’))” install --record C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-record-ii9wgsqd\install-record.txt --single-version-externally-managed --compile” failed with error code 1 in C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-install-hu2cng97\pymatgen},Can you tell me how to solve it?{python 3.5,win16 X64}, I want to use matminer to describe structure. Please help me!!!

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “matminer” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Best,
Anubhav

(note: you can also try “pip install pymatgen” instead of conda - let me know if that works better)

···

Best,
Anubhav